Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood Girls high school
  Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15 28  29  30  Next

2mom2

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:28 pm
I wouldn't give up yet. They went out over the week and mail in Lakewood is? Also, what was your feedback. Most people have a general idea from all their efforts if their name is even a realistic option in that school. Keep on davening!!

Chayalle

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:34 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
So I just heard today that my DD was not in any school Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

My mother took it harder than me she called up a school and demanded to no why they did not take her granddaughter when her mother and aunts went there. Of course their was nobody to talk to. I tried to talk to her principal I hope to get throw soon.

I guess this is why I have to be on some medication right now, that the side effects are anxiety, aggregation so non of my kids will thing to much of how I am acting.

Hug
This happened to our cousin's DD last year. DH's aunt sent her DD's to School X when they opened and needed people like them to bolster the school. And then they didn't take her oldest daughter last year. For no reason. Nice, good, sweet, bright girl. It's a numbers game.
She ended up getting in the day before school started. Literally.
Hang on tight, honey. It's a bumpy ride. Don't cry. Hashem is there with you. Get everyone you can on board, including your daughter's principal. School isn't starting tomorrow, there's time.

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:37 pm
we received oros letter today

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 9:42 am
I still didn’t get any letters. Starting to panic

keym

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 9:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I still didn’t get any letters. Starting to panic

Call her teacher and principal TODAY.
Not to panic. But to know what's happening, and not to get lost in the shuffle.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:21 am
It sounds like I’ll be in aderes eventually hopefully the second round whenever that is or the vaad will push me in. This is nuts

amother
Denim

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:41 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It sounds like I’ll be in aderes eventually hopefully the second round whenever that is or the vaad will push me in. This is nuts

How did u find info you got through to the pricipal?

2mom2

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:52 am
This is so hard. The lack of space becomes painful. Hatxlacha!! As long as you're on a list hopefully round 2. There are girls that aren't any lists anywhere:(

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:25 am
did all schools send out letters yet?

amother
Rose

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 10:14 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Is aderes the school your dd wanted?
I hope you have a clear acceptance soon.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

sounds like you are unsure yourself.
you need to keep pushing and checking in constantly, dont rely on anyone to do the work for you
find anyone you know that may have a connection. dont stop

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:03 pm
This is what her principal said hoping it’s sooner rather than later

amother
Navy

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Aderes is a great school! I hope for your sake you get your answer really soon.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

keep on top of it!!! consistently!!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 11:41 pm
Anyone know if shiras devora sent out letters? No one in my daughters class got. My neighbors in bais tova didn’t get either

amother
Olive

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 12:06 am
They did. On Wednesday and Thursday last week. For a few handfuls. Don't know about the actual school but for new acceptances theyre done for first round.

2mom2

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 12:13 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone know if shiras devora sent out letters? No one in my daughters class got. My neighbors in bais tova didn’t get either

What school is your daughter in? I think they did last week.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 3:31 am
I just told my DD today that she did not get into any school. She took the news better then me and said OK that is the first round there are only another 8 rounds to go, ether it did not sink in yet or she really is fine. I hope every thing will be OK

amother
Rose

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 6:18 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
I just told my DD today that she did not get into any school. She took the news better then me and said OK that is the first round there are only another 8 rounds to go, ether it did not sink in yet or she really is fine. I hope every thing will be OK

She sounds mature and strong! Iy”H she’ll get in the the next round to a school she’ll thrive in.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:23 pm
I just saw 300 girls don’t have a high school?!? Is that accurate? If so many girls don’t have a school why isn’t bernfelds school opening? There is a need for new schools. Satmar is opening a high school. More letters going out after shavous
Page 14 of 30   Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15 28  29  30  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries