Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Can I drink coffee while taking a bath
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, May 01 2021, 3:37 pm
How do you read without your book falling in?

Raizle

Post Sat, May 01 2021, 4:25 pm
Do you really need to ask? Say a brochos outside the bathroom while dressed, take a sip and finish the rest in the bathtub. I don't even see a question here

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, May 01 2021, 5:47 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
How do you read without your book falling in?

not happened yet in almost 30 years of taking baths and reading in them. Now I read on my phone, it hasn't fallen in yet.

amother
Aubergine

Post Sat, May 01 2021, 10:03 pm
I am the queen of bathtub comfort.

I have a pillow behind my neck and a bamboo caddy for various items across the tub. (Don't get a metal one, it gets yukky!)

The caddy has an adjustable inclined bookrest. However, I can't find a way to position it so I can read without my glasses, especially as paperbacks don't stay open. So I have a spare bath pillow (which wouldn't suction to the tub any more) that I rest on my tummy and put the book on that.

I did see several of these caddies come with a wine glass holder. Dangerous, in my opinion. Hot water & intoxication...?

However, OP, I can't figure out why you'd be taking a bath in the morning. Wouldn't you want to do this at night when you can really relax & then go to bed? I can't picture bathing in the morning, I'd feel too rushed.

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:14 am
Best thing I ever did was to put a toilet room in my master bathroom so I can drink coffee or wine or whatever with my bath Smile
Def ask a Rav. Not embarrassing

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 12:51 am
The closest I got to this was drinking orange juice on the toilet and having it nearby for showers postpartum. Cuz yeah, I fainted in the shower.

But seriously, I'm inspired to ask my Rav now. Baths + food + music = Ultimate self care
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen