Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Ideas to make a local vacation romantic or exciting

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 4:14 pm
I'm so excited, hubby and I get to run away for a quick little getaway! It'll just be one night and 2 days because of work but it's more than we've had since our littles were born. We're just found a random hotel not far (out of the frum part of the city) and we're going to bring food with us. Any ideas on how to make the trip a little more exciting in a 'couples' kind of way...?

amother
Coffee

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 4:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm so excited, hubby and I get to run away for a quick little getaway! It'll just be one night and 2 days because of work but it's more than we've had since our littles were born. We're just found a random hotel not far (out of the frum part of the city) and we're going to bring food with us. Any ideas on how to make the trip a little more exciting in a 'couples' kind of way...?

We did that this winter
We did go to a hotel that was close to kosher food
Put your phones away!!
We went for a walk on a boardwalk nearby
Went out for dinner
We brought along Champaign for the night, had some good times, watched a movie
Went out for breakfast and went to a nice place for the day

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 6:05 pm
2 full days and one night to spend together? It doesn’t take much.

For me it would be nature walks and browsing quaint little shops. Letting my husband buy me some trinkets. Total relaxation. Don’t bring your life with you. Now is just time to enjoy, not to figure out things or solve problems.

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 6:50 pm
Make a stop at Victoria secret on the way.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 10:37 pm
we also did this. we found the boardwalk pretty busy, we went down to the harder sand right near the water where it was empty and walked there holding hands for a long time. did the escape room and some arcade. most of the time we chilled in the hotel room eating, watching movies ,showering together etc.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:50 am
Looking to run away from 2 days . Soooooo excited but where? I'd love a pool (private) since the week is nice weather

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:12 am
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Don’t bring your life with you. Now is just time to enjoy, not to figure out things or solve problems.

I really like this advice, thanks. And I'm the type of person who needs to hear it lol
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics