Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for grocery shopper, Brooklyn

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:00 pm
I'm an assistant to a really wonderful woman in my area, zip 11234. I have really enjoyed working for her the past year, but times have changed and my family is moving two hours away (dh's job moved online, so we're getting outa Brooklyn).

I'm helping to recruit a new assistant. Main task is to shop fresh produce for her at the Park Slope Food Coop and Whole Foods. Same grocery list every week. She's very picky about the freshness and quality of the produce, so it would have to be someone who has expertise and experience with selecting fresh produce.

Shopping hours are late afternoon, early evening. Shopping days are Wednesday and Sunday. When she gets another fridge it will be a once-a-week task.

Why not Instacart? Because these 2 stores are outside the service area.

If you can work on the books, all the better. You'd need to have a car.

If you're interested, or know someone who is, email me and we'll take it from there: assistant2nyc at gmail dot com

Thanks!

challahchallah

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 3:11 pm
Has she tried the Dumpling app? This is exactly what they specialize in. You hire a specific personal shopper to go whatever store you want. The store doesn’t have to participate in any way, you’re just paying someone to do your shopping for you. It’s been a huge help to us in the pandemic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries