Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
OOT area in lkwd
Previous  1  2

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:26 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
[b]

Yes, if the people who are richer than u, dress and act simply. Otherwise this is completely the opposite of what op said she’s looking for.
I’ll 2nd Westgate

To each their own. I’m perfectly fine in my HM clothes when my friend wears Prada or even just Jewish brand expensive clothes. My point is there is a mix of people in all financial points living in the same dumpy houses.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:48 am
hearthstone is very low key

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:51 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:

But not young. The families there are making bar mitzvas and starting to make Chasunas.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 11:25 am
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
To each their own. I’m perfectly fine in my HM clothes when my friend wears Prada or even just Jewish brand expensive clothes. My point is there is a mix of people in all financial points living in the same dumpy houses.

So am I. That's not my point. My point is that I don't want to be in an environment that is high maintenance, flashy, whatever you want to call it. But yes, it's always a mix

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 11:30 am
No place, every were you go there are people dressing and living fancy.

You have to learn that this is Lakewood and live with it. Not be the people writing to the Voice that it is horrible that people buy such and such things for their kids it is running Lakewood(Yes there are such letters)

amother
Brown

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 11:50 am
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:

It’s very hard to raise kids that way. I live in a low key area and I see my kids don’t have great needs bec of that. I think influence of neighborhood is stronger then school.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 12:16 pm
Not Coventry, not yeshiva apts and not a building next to yeshiva. Those all have the wrong crowds. Not what you’re looking for.

I live in westgate and I love it b”h. It’s much more of a mix than any of those places. It doesn’t have that pressure to conform. Near yeshiva is simple gashmiyus wise but it has a lot of pressure in other ways. I wouldn’t recommend.

Besides you can’t find anything near yeshiva unless you’re willing to pay crazy high prices for not such great apartments.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 12:17 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:

I’ve heard some good things about hearthstone.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 12:18 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
It’s very hard to raise kids that way. I live in a low key area and I see my kids don’t have great needs bec of that. I think influence of neighborhood is stronger then school.

Where do you live?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries