Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Help me plan a solo vacation

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:21 pm
Hi. I really need to get away for a mini vacation solo. Two days, maybe three. Within the US. Anyone have any ideas where to go or what to do? I’m sort of an anxious person so walking me through each step would be really helpful. (Like who do I book flights with? What do I pack? What do I plan? How to do get around? Ect) thanks

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 11:04 pm
What sort of activities do you like to do? That would help narrow down where you should go

doctorima

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:08 am
Choose a destination (Florida is popular and easy, though it may be too hot now), find a flight on Kayak or Google Flights, decide if you're renting a car or using Uber, look for hotels on TripAdvisor or private lodging on AirBNB, check TripAdvisor for recommended activities, and Dansdeals Forums for restaurant recommendations.. It sounds overwhelming, but if you break it down and do 1-2 each day, you'll be all set in less than a week.

Israeli

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 7:55 am
I love planning vacations!! If you pm with your dates and your budget I can try to help you out
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics