Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Purim with an International flavor (humor)

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Mar 04 2008, 2:03 pm
King Achashverosh was Finnish with his disobedient wife Vashti. "You Congo now!", he ordered her.

After she had Ghana way, the king's messengers went Roman the land to find a new queen. And India end, the beautiful Esther won the crown.

Meanwhile, Mordechai sat outside the palace, where the Chile Haman would Czech up on him daily. "I Haiti you because you refuse to bow to me!", Haman scolded Mordechai.

"U.S.A. very stubborn man. You Jews are such Bahamas. If you keep this up, Denmark my words! I will have all your people killed! Just Kuwait and see, you Turkey!"

Mordechai went into mourning and tore his clothes--a custom known as Korea. He urged Esther to plead with the king. The Jews fasted for three days and grew very Hungary.

Esther approached the king and asked, " Kenya Belize come to a banquet I've prepared for you and Haman?" At the feast she invited her guests to a second banquet to eat Samoa.

The king asked, "Esther, why Jamaica big meal like this? Just tell me what you want. Unto half my United Kingdom will I give you."

Esther replied, "Spain full for me to say this, but Haman is Russian to kill my people."

Haman's loud Wales could be heard as he carried Honduras this scene. "Oman!", Haman cried bitterly. "Iraq my brains in an effort to destroy the Jews. But that sneaky Mordechai--Egypt me!"

Haman and his ten sons were hanged and went immediately to the Netherlands.

And to Sweden the deal, the Jews were allowed to Polish off the rest of their foes as well. "You lost your enemies and Uganda friend," the king smiled.

And that is why the Purim story Israeli a miracle. G-d decided to China light on His chosen people.

So now let's celebrate! Forget all your Syria's business and just be happy! Serb up some wine and Taiwan on!

montrealmommy

Post Tue, Mar 04 2008, 2:12 pm
REALLY CUTE!!!

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Mar 04 2008, 7:40 pm
I love this one! Any ideas how this can be incorporated into costumes and Mishloach Manos? I might keep it in mind for next year if we can come up with any good ideas.

chayitty

Post Tue, Mar 04 2008, 9:16 pm
dress ur kids up like people from all over the world...1 chineese....1 a jamican
u get the drift...and u can do a sholach manos with food from dif places as well
I think it can be real cute

immaville

Post Thu, Mar 06 2008, 10:38 am
Two years ago, I gave out this poem and each member of the family dressed as different nationality with appropriate foods to match. It was FANTASTIC!
One of the best MM we've ever done! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics