Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
What pizza store is best for felafel

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 6:08 pm
What pizza store is best for felafel in lkwd? Who do y’all recommend? Tia

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 6:25 pm
Anyone?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 6:34 pm
Ki'pshuto on south clifton has the best and freshest felafel. Real Israeli.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 6:35 pm
forgot to say its a fleishig store, not pizza. However I think the felafel is pareve

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 7:09 pm
Just went there. Was delish. Thanks for recommending.

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 7:54 pm
The pizza store situation in lakewood is pathetic I keep hoping somone good AND not expensive comes to lakewood. We need a store here with LONGER HOURS and one that has a fresh salad, pita and YUMMY Felafel ball. I like big falafel balls not tiny burned overspiced ones.

bargainlover

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 8:07 pm
Esti’s Bestys in Jackson next door to npgs has heavenly fresh falafel!! And they sell pizza, fries , salads etc
Full dairy And parve menu

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 8:13 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
The pizza store situation in lakewood is pathetic I keep hoping somone good AND not expensive comes to lakewood. We need a store here with LONGER HOURS and one that has a fresh salad, pita and YUMMY Felafel ball. I like big falafel balls not tiny burned overspiced ones.

I agree. The stores are so dirty, bad customer service and barely any selection. And the food is not too tasty

Simple1

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 8:32 pm
Amothers hotpink and burgundy: um...what? Lakewood is spoiled with very high end pizza shops compared to even very affluent areas not in Lakewood. Gone are the dinky humid stores that you still have in other communities. They’ve been replaced with up to date shops with nice eating areas. Never mind you’re lucky if you even have one pizza store out of town. My dh has a wealthy cousin not from Lakewood who is very impressed with the eateries.

I didn’t mean this to be defensive. Just surprised. I don’t like plenty of things about Lakewood but pizza stores is not on the list.

Simple1

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 8:36 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:

My guess is that meaty stores have better felafel, like Pita hut.

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 8:44 pm
Simple1 wrote:
My guess is that meaty stores have better felafel, like Pita hut.
[b]

I agree. Those are delicious.

Maybe I’m just a super picky eater.I Didn’t want to put down Lakewood stores.

Simple1

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 9:29 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
[b]

I agree. Those are delicious.

Maybe I’m just a super picky eater.I Didn’t want to put down Lakewood stores.

It’s not putting down Lakewood if you don’t like the pizza. Actually part of my point which I didn’t explain well was that a city or town doesn’t NEED pizza stores and that even so, they do have nice ones.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries