Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 67  68  69 102  103  104  Next

Ima Piano

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 10:45 pm
Chocolate definitely

Tell me what your doing as we play

singleagain

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 11:43 pm
I'm sitting in bed. And chatting with my friend... Well... We don't chat chat, we imrp (instant message role play) we met in a Harry Potter role playing site. And even though we haven't been in the site we continue to build stories with our characters. We have a few different universes and dozens of characters and plots.... I basically do that with her all day even during work

Tell me about your favorite item of clothing. (Could be from your childhood or not even one you owned, maybe it belonged to a relative

scruffy

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 8:40 am
I have a pair of huge fluffy moose slippers I bought in Minnesota a really long time ago. They have giant antlers that stand way out. I love them because they make me smile.

Tell me about any pets you have

singleagain

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 9:00 am
So I don't personally have any pets but my brother has a very cute leopard gecko who I got to house sit for 6 months when he he went to Montreal a year ago 2 years ago anyways he's so cute his name is Calvin and he bathroom trained himself in one corner of his cage so that was awesome and I had to feed him crickets and my brother has this cricket cage that you can keep like a bunch of crickets in at a time but honestly I found it easier to just go every two or three days and buy half it doesn't crickets for him I would go like twice a week because he's not a baby when he was a baby he had to eat like 15 20 baby little crickets a day but yeah he's just fun and you hold him and he's he might run up your arm a little bit but it's a you know a gecko is a very nice easy low-cost I mean the initial startup cost is a lot but crickets are like pennies a piece so the maintenance is really low cost and he's fun and it teaches you some responsibility 10/10 would get a gecko

Tell me about a fictional character that you really admire

Ima Piano

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 9:19 am
Hermione granger. Always so brave and witty.

Tell me about something you didn't tell me about yet

singleagain

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 9:26 am
That's a tough one.. I've always been pretty open...

Oh. Man.. I'm totally drawing a blank...

Tell me something specific you'd like me to tell you about

Ima Piano

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 5:13 pm
I would like to tell you..... that im laying lazy in bed lol.

Tell me about your dentist

singleagain

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 5:22 pm
I meant that for me you need to give more specific questions. Bc couldn't think of something that I didn't say

I'll tell you about my pediatric dentist. He's a very nice man and I was very anxious and he was very gentle like he sprayed the air on my hand before he did it in my mouth and he showed me the water spray and you know if there was a cleaning tool he again he bumped it on my hand so I would know what it feels like He was very nice he always had stickers and toys and at some point he got a TV on his ceiling which was great because I was able to you know watch stuff and he let me go to him until I was like 24 which really was like the kindest thing ever I wish I had an adult dentist like him

Tell me what age you were when you got your first email address and also tell me if it was like a combination of your name but not what exactly it was but just what category of email of you know like was it your name did it have your birthday was it like a private joke kind of thing

Ima Piano

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 7:22 pm
I made my first email address while babysitting at a sibling house. I did a nickname plus the pronunciation of my last name with the number 16 for (2016 I.e.) @gmail.com.
These days I have 4 email addresses all used for diff purposes. I created a normal address for impt stuff not with nicknames or hints. Then I have the one created as a teen listed above. Then I have work. And I also have one for my side job. So yeah Wink sounds complicate.

Tell me about your mom.

Tof Umachol

Post Sat, May 08 2021, 7:18 pm
Ima Piano wrote:

Tell me about your mom.

My mom is a very sensitive, giving, loving human being. She has great insight into people, and intense faith in Hashem. She also has great taste, and loves taking care of her family. Babies make her happy. So does reading a good book. She used to be a teacher, but hasn't done that for many years now.

Tell me about something you need to do this week that you think will be difficult.

Living Princess

Post Sat, May 08 2021, 7:24 pm
You are lucky!!

I need to collect $ from customers who owe. Not fun.

Tell me about a dream of yours

Tof Umachol

Post Sat, May 08 2021, 7:58 pm
Living Princess wrote:

Tell me about a dream of yours

I dream of having the spare time to read a book or have a leisurely visit with a friend without feeling guilty.

Tell me about a time you were disappointed.

Goody2shoes

Post Sat, May 08 2021, 9:33 pm
When everyone forgot my birthday
Tell me about your favorite ice cream flavor

simcha4

Post Sat, May 08 2021, 11:22 pm
[quote="singleagain"]I'm sitting in bed. And chatting with my friend... Well... We don't chat chat, we imrp (instant message role play) we met in a Harry Potter role playing site. And even though we haven't been in the site we continue to build stories with our characters. We have a few different universes and dozens of characters and plots.... I basically do that with her all day even during work

Asking out of concern: isn't it dangerous getting friendly or close with s/one you meet on a random site? Have you ever met her in person? How do you know it's a female? Could be a male posing as a female? Even is she sends you a picture which she claims is her, it could be false too.
Do you exchange real names, addresses, personal info?
I dunno, I'd be very afraid.
One doesn't know who's lurking out there in the scary jungle of cyber-world.
May Hashem Protect us all.

singleagain

Post Sat, May 08 2021, 11:29 pm
[quote="simcha4"]
singleagain wrote:
I'm sitting in bed. And chatting with my friend... Well... We don't chat chat, we imrp (instant message role play) we met in a Harry Potter role playing site. And even though we haven't been in the site we continue to build stories with our characters. We have a few different universes and dozens of characters and plots.... I basically do that with her all day even during work

Asking out of concern: isn't it dangerous getting friendly or close with s/one you meet on a random site? Have you ever met her in person? How do you know it's a female? Could be a male posing as a female? Even is she sends you a picture which she claims is her, it could be false too.
Do you exchange real names, addresses, personal info?
I dunno, I'd be very afraid.
One doesn't know who's lurking out there in the scary jungle of cyber-world.
May Hashem Protect us all.

Yes, I did think about that. But I've known her for over ten years at this point. And she was really there for me during my divorce. I didn't get her number right away it was a few years of exchanging PMs and talking on the website before we got more personal. I have been to her house and she has been to mine. But again I didn't just bam trust her overnight, it took time.

I mean... You can Technically say the same thing for this site. Or even Facebook... *Shrug*

But honestly, meeting her was probably one of the best things in my life. God really knew what he was doing when he put us together.

I really like vanilla ice cream. But strawberry milk shakes.

Tell me about something difficult that you over came.

simcha4

Post Sat, May 08 2021, 11:57 pm
singleagain wrote:
Yes, I did think about that. But I've known her for over ten years at this point. And she was really there for me during my divorce. I didn't get her number right away it was a few years of exchanging PMs and talking on the website before we got more personal. I have been to her house and she has been to mine. But again I didn't just bam trust her overnight, it took time.

I mean... You can Technically say the same thing for this site. Or even Facebook... *Shrug*

But honestly, meeting her was probably one of the best things in my life. God really knew what he was doing when he put us together.

I really like vanilla ice cream. But strawberry milk shakes.

Tell me about something difficult that you over came.

Going into elevators. I was stuck 3 times in an elevator.
After the 3rd time which was the scariest, I couldn't enter an elevator if you paid me.
I would walk up numerous flights of steps.
Months passed and I saw that I can't go everywhere on the steps, so I davened to Hashem to Help me and pushed myself to go into an elevator with more people. First time I was very scared.
Eventually it got easier, but I still don't go alone in an elevator only with more people.

TMA how you felt, as a child and what age, the first time you saw someone with a physical disability/handicap?

singleagain

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:07 am
My mom worked with people with downs. And I was always a little scared of them. But I was an anxious child. And I think that might have had something to do with it... I also don't remember exactly what my first exposure was... It may have been with lower functioning adults. I would have to ask my mom....

Tell me about your favorite piece of jewelery

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:12 am
I love my earrings that I received as a kallah.

Tell me about a certain podcast you like to listen to? If you don't then what is your favorite kind of music

singleagain

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:19 am
I can't. Focus on podcast bc I'm more of a visuals learner and It's hard to pay attention when there's no visual stimuli

I like country music. Especially the songs about drinking. I have been meaning to make a country drinking playlist. Also I really love the country songs about trucks. And the country and faith/god songs. That are actually my really favorite

Tell me about your lands for tomorrow

simcha4

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:28 am
singleagain wrote:
I can't. Focus on podcast bc I'm more of a visuals learner and It's hard to pay attention when there's no visual stimuli

I like country music. Especially the songs about drinking. I have been meaning to make a country drinking playlist. Also I really love the country songs about trucks. And the country and faith/god songs. That are actually my really favorite

Tell me about your lands for tomorrow

AFAIK not travelling to any lands on Sunday.

Tell me about the first time you saw a drunken man on Purim.
Page 68 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 67  68  69 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics