Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Help with wording

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 9:16 pm
I’m struggling with infertility. I’m using a center where there’s a Jewish woman there that’s just so unbelievably helpful. I’ve had quite a few incidents where she literally did things that were out of her way. I’ll be meeting her tomorrow iy”H and we decided to get her a gift to show our appreciation. Could someone please help me with what to write?

amother
Rose

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 10:40 pm
I don't know the specifics, so I can't write it out for you, but it may be helpful to pick one specific action you really found helpful/thoughtful and expound on that, or you may want to explain how she made you feel, etc.

Some sentence starters-

I wanted to take a minute to express my appreciation for all the assistance you've been giving me.

Thank you so much for being there for me. Knowing that you care about me helps me get through the most difficult times.

I can't begin to express my appreciation for your kind words and assistance throughout this journey. It's unbelievable to see how much you care and treat me like your own.

Just knowing that you care about me and are there for me gives me so much strength to keep on going even when things get tough.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 10:42 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
I don't know the specifics, so I can't write it out for you, but it may be helpful to pick one specific action you really found helpful/thoughtful and expound on that, or you may want to explain how she made you feel, etc.

Some sentence starters-

I wanted to take a minute to express my appreciation for all the assistance you've been giving me.

Thank you so much for being there for me. Knowing that you care about me helps me get through the most difficult times.

I can't begin to express my appreciation for your kind words and assistance throughout this journey. It's unbelievable to see how much you care and treat me like your own.

Just knowing that you care about me and are there for me gives me so much strength to keep on going even when things get tough.

Omg!! You’re AMAZING!! Thanks loads!!

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 12:54 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:

Some sentence starters-

If you’re still up, can you tell me if this makes sense and is nice?

Dearest _________
We have no words to express our deepest appreciation for always being there for us. Just knowing that you care about us gives us so much strength to keep on going even when things get tough. It’s people like you that make an impact in others’ lives in such a kind way. Please enjoy this token of appreciation.
May HKB”H repay you, and may you always be the shliach to help others.

The _______
Also, is the apostrophe in “others” in the right place?

amother
Rose

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 1:26 am
That sounds great! Others' works! You can keep or add May Hashem repay you a thousandfold for all that you do and... may you always be on the giving end/may you continue to do your amazing work/may you be zocheh to continue iin your avodas hakodesh.

With much appreciation/gratitude,

_______

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 1:28 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
That sounds great! Others' works! You can keep or add May Hashem repay you a thousandfold for all that you do and... may you always be on the giving end/may you continue to do your amazing work/may you be zocheh to continue iin your avodas hakodesh.

With much appreciation/gratitude,

_______

Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate your help!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics