Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Segulos for parnossa
Previous  1  2

salt

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 6:34 am
A segula is not a 'magical' random thing that you do, that causes something unconnected to happen.

Why is benching with kavana a 'segula' for parnassa? Because it says in the benching:
"הזן את העולם כולו ..."

If one reads this with kavana and really internalizes it and believes it, one will understand that everything he has is from Hashem and Hashem is providing for all his needs.
It's not that saying benching with kavana brings more parnassa, it is that it makes us realize the goodness we have.

Same with Parashat Haman - in the midbar, each person got exactly his allotment of manna, no one could save for later, or take more or less. They had to have emunah that the next day they will get another allotment - go to bed with an empty fridge and pray to get more in the morning. If one reads this every day and internalizes it, it will increase one's emunah that Hashem will provide what we need.

[OP, I wish you a yeshua and all the brachot that you wish for. If what I wrote sounds pretentious, I didn't mean to. I am not trying to preach to you, I was trying to explain the logic behind these 'segulot']

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, May 07 2021, 12:31 pm
Just found this thread, I know its old but decided to share some which I hope will improve your parnassah.

Saying Vyitten Lecha prayer on Motzei Shabbos with another person so you can bless each others.
Eating apple Friday night. (from Baal Shem Tov)
Saying Kapal 23 before benching or on a daily basis. I once read this is a sugula since it has 57 words - 57 is the gematria of the Hebrew word for Parnasah - Zan spelled Zion Nun.
Wrapping bread in plastic before throwing in the garbage.
Leaving the Shabbos tablecloth on till Sunday.

OP I wish you best of luck and lots of hazlacha, bracha and mazel!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics