Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 68  69  70 102  103  104  Next

singleagain

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:32 am
simcha4 wrote:
AFAIK not travelling to any lands on Sunday.

Tell me about the first time you saw a drunken man on Purim.

Oops that was a typo I meant plans...

I'm gonna leave yours for someone else to answer.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:37 am
My parents used to have big purim parties there used to be alot of drunk ppl come in. My father was very into it once we had someone come in on stilts and he pushed my father down on the floor it was pretty scary.

Tell me about a time you were afraid

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:50 am
Practically from when I was born. All males in the extended family get drunk rachmana litzlon
Tell me about the first time you fainted(just passed out on shabbos for the first time

simcha4

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:57 am
Ima Piano wrote:
My parents used to have big purim parties there used to be alot of drunk ppl come in. My father was very into it once we had someone come in on stilts and he pushed my father down on the floor it was pretty scary.

Tell me about a time you were afraid

When a non-Jewish neighbor would regularly goad his huge dog to chase after the Jewish children on the road we lived. It happened to me too as a child. It was really scary.

Tell me about a subject you found difficult in school.

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 12:58 am
simcha4 wrote:
When a non-Jewish neighbor would regularly goad his huge dog to chase after the Jewish children on the road we lived. It happened to me too as a child. It was really scary.

Tell me about a subject you found difficult in school.

math
Interestingly enough I do accounting now

simcha4

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:05 am
alwayssmiling wrote:
math
Interestingly enough I do accounting now

That is interesting. I have a friend who found maths very difficult as a girl. After she graduated sem. she became a maths teacher!

Would u like 2 post a "Tell me about" Q?

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:07 am
Yups I'll reask my q
Tell me about the first time you fainted. I just did this today hence the intrest.

simcha4

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:15 am
alwayssmiling wrote:
Yups I'll reask my q
Tell me about the first time you fainted. I just did this today hence the intrest.

Oh, I'm so sorry, I scrolled back to see where u asked your Q the 1st time b/c I hadn't noticed it, and saw that I cross posted you then thus I didn't see your Q. My sincere apologies.
I hope that you got over your fainting spell. It's not the most pleasant, to put it mildly.

I'll leave your Q for another player to answer b/c I've lost count of how many times I've fainted during the past 4 years and it's not a subject I like to discuss.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:20 am
The time I fainted/passed out was when I had an allergic reaction in camp. Was pretty scary.

Tell me about your close friend

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:26 am
No need to apologize
My close friend is an amazing person who always understands me. She was there all the way when I missed and handled alot of the comments and questions for me
Tell me about your youngest sibling

Busy@mom

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:30 am
alwayssmiling wrote:
No need to apologize
My close friend is an amazing person who always understands me. She was there all the way when I missed and handled alot of the comments and questions for me
Tell me about your youngest sibling

My youngest sibling is a 22 year old otd boy living with my parents. He has a girlfriend that lives 15 hours away. They have never met but my brother proposed to her over face time.. she said yes๐Ÿ˜‰

Tell me about your high school graduation.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:34 am
My graduation? We sang some songs had some speeches got envelopes (some had diplomas some didn't lol) we wore our senior sweaters.

Tell me about an organization that you like

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:36 am
Busy@mom wrote:
My youngest sibling is a 22 year old otd boy living with my parents. He has a girlfriend that lives 15 hours away. They have never met but my brother proposed to her over face time.. she said yes๐Ÿ˜‰

Tell me about your high school graduation.

Gosh I wonder what my reaction would be if dh would have done such a thing to me
Graduation was boring and I don't remember a thing other then thinking ye I'm getting our of here!!!!
Tell .e what you got as your last anniversary gift

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:39 am
alwayssmiling wrote:
Gosh I wonder what my reaction would be if dh would have done such a thing to me
Graduation was boring and I don't remember a thing other then thinking ye I'm getting our of here!!!!
Tell .e what you got as your last anniversary gift

I got a gorgeous ring. See my question above

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:44 am
Ima Piano wrote:
I got a gorgeous ring. See my question above

I like kapaim alot as well as mekimi and chai lifeline
I have a special needs sibling so that's why I guess
Brain is too tired to think of questions now

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:46 am
๐Ÿ˜’

simcha4

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 3:05 am
Tell me about which errand/appt./ to-do, outside, you find most difficult?

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 12:11 am
Nothing is that annoying if I could just show up and do it having to make a phone call about it forget it I hate it It's one reason why I've been pushing off some doctor's appointments and stuff I just can't deal with the idea of having to pick up the phone and call If I could walk into the office and make an appointment would it be so much easier for me And I keep thinking to myself Oh yeah I'll do it but then I run out of time But when I actually have an appointment really not a big deal

The one that is most annoying though is if I have to make 5,000 little stops I'd rather do everything in one place and not have to park the car a million times

Tell me about your favorite kind of cheesecake Do you like it plain flavored toppings me personally I'm a plain thick New York style cheesecake No crust

Portobello

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 1:48 am
I don't like cheesecake
Tell me why you're not sleeping yet

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:44 am
Portobello wrote:
I don't like cheesecake
Tell me why you're not sleeping yet

Don't like cheesecake... Le gasp ...

I honestly have no idea why I wasn't all keeping yet.... I just didn't feel like getting fully ready for bed

Tpbm woke up before the alarm
Page 69 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 68  69  70 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics