Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Why is earliest mikvah appt so late? 😢
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 6:23 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Is there any way to speak to someone at the Madison mikvah? The earliest time they have available on their system is 12am, I can’t go to NH or other mikvahs cause they’re too far and can’t prep at home. I think if I’d explain my circumstances (complex) they’d allow me a bath appointment at a normal time but don’t know how to get thru. This is causing me so much aggravation, that’s why I can’t sleep and am up in middle of the night stressing. Not ok. and I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to get the earliest appointment possible...

Yes, you can call the Madison Avenue Mikva at night when they are open. It’s the regular number and you press 0 for someone to answer. She’ll probably tell you to call the night you need to go and not a few nights early.

(Are you walking to the Mikva? If you’re going by car, the NH Mikva is only a 5-6 minute car ride away from the Madison Avenue Mikva.)

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 6:38 am
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
Yes, you can call the Madison Avenue Mikva at night when they are open. It’s the regular number and you press 0 for someone to answer. She’ll probably tell you to call the night you need to go and not a few nights early.

(Are you walking to the Mikva? If you’re going by car, the NH Mikva is only a 5-6 minute car ride away from the Madison Avenue Mikva.)

Thank you!
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries