Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Serial in the ami- chava and shulem
  Previous  1  2  3 26  27 28  29  30  Next

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 6:07 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Wait, does this mean the series is now continuing?? Still called Crossroads?

Seems to be. It's now called roadblocks

rainbow dash

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 7:32 pm
I'm confused. Is The new series what happened after the ending of the first story or a different angle of the original story

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Apr 01 2021, 8:12 pm
Off topic, but if OP is still following this, would you mind changing the title from Shulem to Shalom? Please? It irks me every time...
(On the other hand, maybe its endearing to some at this point... What )

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Apr 02 2021, 2:05 am
rainbow dash wrote:
I'm confused. Is The new series what happened after the ending of the first story or a different angle of the original story

Seems to be a continuation!
Same author, and the 1st installment was just continuing from where she left off.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:51 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Off topic, but if OP is still following this, would you mind changing the title from Shulem to Shalom? Please? It irks me every time...
(On the other hand, maybe its endearing to some at this point... What )

It irks me too lol...

amother
Brown

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:55 am
What happened this week?

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:56 am
She met shalom in jail and he told her he wants to invest with someone in jail. She doubts that this jailed man has good intention and she is confused.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 1:56 am
He tells her that life won't go back to normal that he won't go back to kollel

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 2:43 am
In real life, a husband wouldn't share why he was put in solitary confinement? It must have been real bad. Prisoners don't just end up there like that.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 2:47 am
He said he missed roll call

Oif.Simchas.

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 3:09 am
I’m so disappointed to see that Shalom still didnt change at all. He comes across as extremely dishonest and not trustworthy. He is beyond shady. Chavas parents are smart, they picked up on his crooked behavior in the start. Time for her to realize they were right

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 3:10 am
Ima Piano wrote:
He said he missed roll call

And why did he miss? It doesnt sound like a valid reason anyway for confinement..

Im lol about this week: the guy everything he touches, turns into gold...
Like, he just botched up once, and ended in prison...

ecs

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 7:58 am
I could never understand why everyone was hating on Chava so much in the first story. Shalom came across as entitled and ungrateful right to the end. His family doesn't sound any better. That sister of his! And now it looks like nothing has changed at all. Poor Chava. Wink

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 8:03 am
ecs wrote:
I could never understand why everyone was hating on Chava so much in the first story. Shalom came across as entitled and ungrateful right to the end. His family doesn't sound any better. That sister of his! And now it looks like nothing has changed at all. Poor Chava. Wink

Yes but she could've got out of this mess a long time ago Smile she's all alone in Israel now Sad she may as well be divorced, back at home with her family who care about her.

ecs

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 8:08 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
Yes but she could've got out of this mess a long time ago Smile she's all alone in Israel now Sad she may as well be divorced, back at home with her family who care about her.

But she thinks she's being a loyal aishes chayil! And all he wants is to sponge off of her again. He doesn't seem to have grown at all from the beginning of the story.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 8:10 am
Someone can get solitary for literally the slightest infraction.
The prison system is brutal.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 8:11 am
ecs wrote:
But she thinks she's being a loyal aishes chayil! And all he wants is to sponge off of her again. He doesn't seem to have grown at all from the beginning of the story.

Yes I'd run for the hills. He seems a shady guy! And I don't like his sister shifra either lol.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 8:17 am
I'm really upset at the direction the story is taking. I so wanted Chava's trust in Shalom to be rewarded.
Instead, Shalom is turning out to be a fickle person, a gold digger who has lost his moral compass.
Poor Chava trying to do the right thing , but every thing is going wrong for her.
And that Shifra seems totally not realistic. She is too one dimensional.

smilethere2

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 1:23 am
Wondering....
1) seems like author likes to lead reader in a certain direction & then change it. Do you think she’s leading us to dislike him & then will explain his behaviour? 2) Can you imagine if he will eventually divorces Chava?
regardless, I don’t think she’s stupid as she has to go through this process to be able to move on....

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 1:32 am
They won't divorce. Jewish stories especially in magazines don't end that way.
Page 27 of 30   Previous  1  2  3 26  27 28  29  30  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room