Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If your kid will be a camp counselor this summer...

syrima

Post Thu, Mar 18 2021, 1:23 pm
We found out that in NY my kids who will be staff at camp this summer qualify to get vaccinated now.
They can be age 16 and up. You need a contract from the camp, proof of age and residence.
Spread the word! Smile

amother
Gold

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 5:02 pm
Yes, and I'm looking for Zus's thread. Young adult woman. My doctor likes J&J hers doesn't. She's inclined to get J&J now that it's availble again. Thoughts?

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 5:03 pm
So you're allowing your kids to be part of the experiment? Although they have a 0% chance of covid killing them?
But hey I'm just a lady on the internet.
Nojabforme.info

chestnut

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 6:07 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
So you're allowing your kids to be part of the experiment? Although they have a 0% chance of covid killing them?
But hey I'm just a lady on the internet.
Nojabforme.info

Did anything in the OPs post indicate she's looking at the opinion on whether to give it or not? No? Then why post this??
(Fwiw, I'm not having my 16 y old who'll be working in a camp get the shots, in case you think so I'm pro-vaccinating every moving thing)

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 6:10 pm
chestnut wrote:
Did anything in the OPs post indicate she's looking at the opinion on whether to give it or not? No? Then why post this??
(Fwiw, I'm not having my 16 y old who'll be working in a camp get the shots, in case you think so I'm pro-vaccinating every moving thing)

Bc she's encouraging others to do it and everyone deserves to have full informed consent.
An 18 year old had 3 brain surgeries after blood clots from j&j. Google Emma Burkey.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 6:33 pm
I had a student (under 16 it happens to be) out of school for a month after she had covid with aftereffects. Not so safe for teens always

amother
Gold

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 7:25 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Bc she's encouraging others to do it and everyone deserves to have full informed consent.
An 18 year old had 3 brain surgeries after blood clots from j&j. Google Emma Burkey.

She's not underage. Or 18 and a day. This is her decision.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics