Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dentist Dr. Lazaros, Brooklyn. Urgent Feedback needed

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 11:25 pm
I am desperately searching for a dentist for a few years now & didn’t find anyone good. Due to previous unsuccessful oral procedures my mouth is partially numb so I was able to ignore & push off the work my teeth needed. Today though I’m in pain and half of an already severely cracked tooth broke off & it can’t wait any longer. (My previous dentist is very old school & couldn’t help with my multiple issues). Dr. Lebowitz from BP amongst others said he can’t help me... My kids dentist recommended Dr. Lazaros, saying he is kind, patient, uses cutting edge technology and has great hands. I’ve never heard of him before.
I am extremely anxious when it comes to anything medical & even things like having my blood pressure taken or blood drawn can lead me to a full blown panic attack. I’ve done a lot of dental work in the past by utilizing relaxing music and or taking an anti anxiety Med before my appt. (But I was sedated when I had 4 teeth pulled.)
I need loads of work including many cracked fillings replaced, possible root canals & teeth removed as well as gum surgery and implants. I’ve been to a periodontist who said she’ll only use local anesthesia with an anti anxiety medication. I’m so afraid, never mind I need thousands of dollars to cover this all. I wish I can be put to sleep safely by an experienced team who will get all the work done while I sleep. I am hardly able to fathom the thought of only getting an IV line put in. Mind you, this is someone who has had multiple surgeries & a lot of dental work in the past.
Do you think Dr. Lazaros is equipped to deal with me & my mouth? Or anyone else that you recommend? All advice is greatly appreciated.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:07 am
718375-1133 dr Mitchell koonen- not sure spelling... I went to him once out of emergency and he was so relaxed, knowledgeable, patient and calm. I would highly recommend him. My parents use him after trying others and love him. Hatzlacha!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries