Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
When did Kiva's wife die?
Previous  1  2

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:25 am
smss wrote:
Why did they kill off Libbi??? Made me so sad for Kiva! They really put him through the wringer...
Did the actress not want to return? (But she kind of did anyway!)
They killed her off because that was the storyline. And think about it, akiva's character is the one who has difficulty with women. What kind of INTERESTING storyline could there have been if he and libby were married? That would have been boring. But they needed her dead for the storyline to work. And she was in the series.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 3:15 am
There's some Facebook Shtisel forum and I saw there that they specifically leave the circumstances of Libby's death untold. Yes, her mother was alive in prior seasons but we don't know exactly how they died, whether together or a tragic coincidence.

It's called Shtisel official on Facebook.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 9:03 am
exactly. she didn‘t die in childbirth, it‘s mentioned that she was breastfeeding and there is a picture of her with the baby when the baby is about 3 months old. She was also not an orphan because in season 2 she says: Tate promised to my mother that we are not coming back without a shiduch.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics