Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Continue the story without context (thread game)
Previous  1  2  3  Next

enneamom

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 5:08 pm
Hidden: 

"That one will be perfect for flying to Arabia to save the Sultan's youngest daughter!" she cried, eyes shining with the excitement of their upcoming adventure.

chanatron1000

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 8:46 pm
Hidden: 

So she chose that one, hoping that it would fly as perfectly as it promised. She double checked her list. She had her disguise, her means of transport, and her map of Arabia, but she was missing what was perhaps the most important item of all.

scruffy

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 8:51 pm
Hidden: 

Although she did not look Jewish in her hijab, Chani could hardly enter Saudi Arabia without her Israel-scrubbed passport. As she approached passport control, she frantically tried to think of a plan.

mamma llama

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:33 am
Hidden: 

The only rational thing for her to do was to crawl on all fours until she had reached an emergency exit. Activating the alarm as she pushed the door open, she got up and sprinted toward a local shop.

TravelHearter

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 2:37 am
Hidden: 

“Help!” She cried. “My darling tarantula has crawled under her Louis Vuitton bed and I can’t get her out. Call 911!”
The store owner looked at her, and...

chanatron1000

Post Mon, May 10 2021, 1:17 pm
Hidden: 

smiled. "That happened by no coincidence," he sneered. "Do you expect help from me? Why would I undo my own work? Soon, she will be all mine!"

mamma llama

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 12:47 am
Hidden: 

A horrified passerby called 911 and the criminal was apprehended. After letting out a deep breath, she decided that she needed to be more prepared for crazy situations such as this one. She immediately enrolled herself and her triplet sisters in an all-frum-women's self-defense course.

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 1:05 am
Hidden: 

They went on to become "The Fearsome Foursome" and opened an institute to counsel and educate frum women on how to deal with criminals, Russian spies, dying llamas, magic carpets and all manner of villians and emergency situations. And everyone lived happily ever after.

THE END

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 1:20 am
Rolling Laughter

Now I want fanart of Chani the frum llama in her hijab with her pet tarantula on her magic carpet, doing a martial arts pose with her triplet llama sisters

Portobello

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 1:29 am
Aww I came all the way here and the story is over

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 1:31 am
Portobello wrote:
Aww I came all the way here and the story is over

So start a new one, I'm game!

ETA welcome to Imamother, Portobello.

Portobello

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 2:10 am
Thanks enneamom!

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 1:10 pm
New story!

Hidden: 

Once upon a time there was a very tired Mommy in a very tired house. She woke up in the morning, stumbled out of bed, tried to make a coffee, poured the coffee into a bath toy that was on the counter, and drank it down in one gulp. It was a special new blend of coffee she had never seen before. Hubby must have got it on sale; he was always bringing home weird brands from the sales. Her eyes opened wide and her head began to buzz. Multiple children were screaming. She got to the first one and tried to help him to the sink to wash, but he wanted something very specific she couldn't understand, so she left him kicking on the floor by the sink and went to get the baby. Thankfully, she managed to not pick up said baby upside down, but she did accidentally stick the last of her coffee into its mouth instead of a pacifier. Suddenly, the baby snapped to attention, and a cape appeared on its back.

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 9:08 pm
Bump

Java

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 9:31 pm
Hidden: 

She opened her mouth and started to speak. "I come from a land across the stars. I come to deliver an important message to those who will open their ears to listen."

Java

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 9:34 pm
Full previous story:
Once upon a time, there was a young man named Fred. He lived in a small house with his pets, a cat named Jess and a snake named Severus Snake. One day, he arrived home early from work and found Jess and Severus talking about their plans to run away and seek adventure. Shocked, he promised to give them adventure as long as they promised not to run away without him.
Of course, not everyone wanted to cooperate. Jess pretended to agree but mostly ignored him.
"Alright, let's get started!" the supervisor declared, clapping his hands together briskly.
The software engineers dispersed from their daily stand-up and went back to their desks to begin their work.
The code needed to be fixed. They worked on it for a long time and then took a coffee break.
The team congratulated each other for a job well done. "Those Russian spies will never be able to figure it out now!"
The Russian spies, hanging out in a local Starbucks and listening in on their two-way radios, chuckled quietly to themselves.
In just one hour, they knew, the first llama astronauts would be launched into outer space.
The biggest issue, it turned out, was getting their fluffy coats to fit into the spacesuits.
unfortunately disaster struck, the llamas weren’t shorn before takeoff and they overheated and died.
They held a grand funeral back at the ranch, with friends sobbing quietly as the caretaker gave a warm eulogy.
And then came the questions. Who would inherit? Where was the will?
The oldest daughter immediately claimed that their mother wanted her to get the heirloom candlesticks.
Her siblings, seeing the desperate look in her eyes, kindly acquiesced.
"But what about the Persian carpet"? Asked the youngest
"That one will be perfect for flying to Arabia to save the Sultan's youngest daughter!" she cried, eyes shining with the excitement of their upcoming adventure.
So she chose that one, hoping that it would fly as perfectly as it promised. She double checked her list. She had her disguise, her means of transport, and her map of Arabia, but she was missing what was perhaps the most important item of all.
Although she did not look Jewish in her hijab, Chani could hardly enter Saudi Arabia without her Israel-scrubbed passport. As she approached passport control, she frantically tried to think of a plan.
The only rational thing for her to do was to crawl on all fours until she had reached an emergency exit. Activating the alarm as she pushed the door open, she got up and sprinted toward a local shop.
“Help!” She cried. “My darling tarantula has crawled under her Louis Vuitton bed and I can’t get her out. Call 911!”
The store owner looked at her, and...
smiled. "That happened by no coincidence," he sneered. "Do you expect help from me? Why would I undo my own work? Soon, she will be all mine!"
A horrified passerby called 911 and the criminal was apprehended. After letting out a deep breath, she decided that she needed to be more prepared for crazy situations such as this one. She immediately enrolled herself and her triplet sisters in an all-frum-women's self-defense course.
They went on to become "The Fearsome Foursome" and opened an institute to counsel and educate frum women on how to deal with criminals, Russian spies, dying llamas, magic carpets and all manner of villians and emergency situations. And everyone lived happily ever after.

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 9:40 pm
enneamom wrote:
Bump

What's the BUMP? I was enjoying your start to the story. Very Happy
I didn't figure out yet how to post hidden, so I sneak-peeked at all the hidden boxes of the first story while it was being written Laugh Laugh Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Great thread, "chanatron1000". Thanks for starting it.

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:17 pm
simcha4 wrote:
What's the BUMP? I was enjoying your start to the story. Very Happy
I didn't figure out yet how to post hidden, so I sneak-peeked at all the hidden boxes of the first story while it was being written Laugh Laugh Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Great thread, "chanatron1000". Thanks for starting it.

The bump is: can someone continue the story already? Very Happy

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:33 pm
enneamom wrote:
The bump is: can someone continue the story already? Very Happy

Gosh! I'm so ignorant at deciphering imamother lingo.

After weeks of deep thinking and mind exploring I figured that TMI stands for - Too Much Information. Does it??????

I'm still scratching my head with ETA.
Easy To Apply?
Eat That Apple?
Early To Arrive?
End The Announcement?
Earth To Air?
Esther Tehilla Aaronsonolovowitzky?

Someone, tell me what's ETA?!

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:43 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Gosh! I'm so ignorant at deciphering imamother lingo.

After weeks of deep thinking and mind exploring I figured that TMI stands for - Too Much Information. Does it??????

I'm still scratching my head with ETA.
Easy To Apply?
Eat That Apple?
Early To Arrive?
End The Announcement?
Earth To Air?
Esther Tehilla Aaronsonolovowitzky?

Someone, tell me what's ETA?!

Um...Estimated Time of Arrival, maybe? Wink

Simcha4, do you want to continue the story? I'm itching to add another part, but I can't until a few more people add theirs...

Just write ["spoil"] without the quotes at the beginning of your story contribution

And [/"spoil"] without the quotes at the end
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics