Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Why do some against the covid vacc believe debunkable ideas?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Ema of 5

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:15 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Sars the original virus shows immunity still lasting in recovered patients 17 years later. It is very inconclusive to say now a prediction on this viruses immunity lasting. In 17 years they will know better the vaccine long term affects.

I had it in January and have not been exposed since, and my antibodies are way down. My husbands actually went up, because he was exposed a few times to people who were sick.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:25 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
I had it in January and have not been exposed since, and my antibodies are way down. My husbands actually went up, because he was exposed a few times to people who were sick.

Antibodies are just one measurement of immunity. I think those are circulating in the blood while even if there shows negative antibodies it is still possible to be immune and they can see it with other tests on different parts of the immune system. They tested the T cell memory in those recovered patients. It is more of an accurate indicator but it is more common to test antibodies. I do not know why, maybe cost, availability, ease.

What happened with your husband is normal. Every subsequent exposure will act as a booster to the immunity. You can see this with malaria or chicken pox too.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Please provide support for your claim that Anthony Fauci owns a part of a patent in a covid vaccine.

While right wing conspiracy sites have made that claim, its just not true. (Please note that this is not an attack on all right wing sites, just on sites like InfoWars.) The NIH may own some of the IP used in the Moderna vaccine, but certainly not Fauci. See, eg, https://factcheck.thedispatch......atent

But if you have proof otherwise, bring it on.

I heard you so I went to research the specifics.

You are correct, I was stating the facts too broadly.

Here is the problem. There was a law passed that government agencies are now allowed to own the scientific projects that they work on and create. The National Institute of Health (NIH) owns half the key patent for Moderna’s COVID vaccine and could collect half the royalties. In addition, four NIH scientists have filed their own provisional patent application as co-inventors. Little known NIH regulations let agency scientists collect up to $150,000.00 annually in royalties from vaccines upon which they worked. These rules are recipes for regulatory corruption.

So this still really does not fly. Those with any profit coming their way at all are too biased to be in the position of oversite or policy making. To be ethical and unbiased it must be independent of each other purely.

It used to be government science, university science and private entity science were not unified. Now they are all intertwined which does not leave room for removing biases.

Laiya

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 7:20 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I heard the study that debunked it gave such a high dosage, majorly more than the dr's who figured out that this works were using. I am sure the dosages to compare are available somewhere.

I do not believe it is a cure to covid, but I do believe the study was stacked.

The whole topic became toxic after the media smear. Study subjects dropped out, researchers weren't able to get enough people to join their studies.

It seems like at this point, there's better data for other treatments as far as effectiveness.

Laiya

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 8:31 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Study after study has shown that HCQ does not reduce covid deaths or the need for ventilation. See https://www.cochranelibrary.co...../full

That's how we differentiate.

When study after study shows that the original hypothesis is inaccurate, but you dig in and accuse those conducting the studies of falsifying results, accepting only the original hypothesis and any apocryphal support, you've entered into the land of confirmation bias and conspiracy theories.

Nope, never happened.

Study after study has not shown early covid treated with HCQ and zinc has no effect.

Your link is a perfect example. It discusses a meta-analysis of 12 studies involving HCQ. Of those 12 studies, 9 looked at the effect of HCQ in hospitalized patients. Only 1 of the 12 included zinc, and not together with the HCQ but given both the treatment and placebo group after treatment. Irrelevant to the discussion.

HealthCoach

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:45 pm
According to John Hopkins, shedding or self spreading vaccines are real. It’s upsetting to me, I thought I had control over whether I get the vaccine, apparently not. Well Hashem is in charge. https://chemicalviolence.com/2.....html#

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:17 am
HealthCoach wrote:
According to John Hopkins, shedding or self spreading vaccines are real. It’s upsetting to me, I thought I had control over whether I get the vaccine, apparently not. Well Hashem is in charge. https://chemicalviolence.com/2.....html#

Have you discussed this with any of your knowledgable healthy inclined Drs? I will research this with mine. Whether or not this applies to this virus/vax the entire intent is nefarious.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Chartreuse again what you're saying is fair. I understand skepticism of the vaccine. What I don't understand is people who believe all kinds of illogical conspiracy theories, highly skewed graphs, etc. as long as it's against cdc/ big pharma/ general medical advice on covid.

I'm on the other side but what I believe is the issue is that many of these people don't see, or turn a blind eye, to the corruption of government and big pharma.
They have been so brainwashed to fear the virus and believe that big pharma only has our health and best interest in mind and not their own agenda.
They want to believe the vaccine is safe because the fear instilled in them of not having a vaccine is so much worse than the fear of a new vaccine.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:34 am
HealthCoach wrote:

This is true and pfizer documented it.
I don't have time to find the exact page for you but it's covered in this:

https://media.tghn.org/mediali.....h.pdf

amother
Tan

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:40 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
This is true and pfizer documented it.
I don't have time to find the exact page for you but it's covered in this:

https://media.tghn.org/mediali.....h.pdf

you are referring to

8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure

An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with the
study intervention, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an AE. Such persons
may include healthcare providers, family members, and other roles that are involved in the
trial participant’s care.

The investigator must report occupational exposure to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the
investigator’s awareness, regardless of whether there is an associated SAE. The information
must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form. Since the information does not
pertain to a participant enrolled in the study, the information is not recorded on a CRF;
however, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the
investigator site file.

Which is not talking about being in proximity of people who have taken the vaccine.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:43 am
HealthCoach wrote:

They are real. And so cars that run on electricity - doesn't mean that all cars run on electricity.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics