Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
To those who say the vaccine isn’t coercion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:14 pm
Many NY attractions announced free admission for vaccinated people.
NY Aquarium, Bronx zoo, Botanical gardens, and many more.
Let’s continue to deny the fact that a brand new vaccine is being forced into our bloodstream in slow, nice , yet steady baby steps.
How do people still not see what’s 5 minutes ahead of them? So much limited vision.

small bean

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:25 pm
I wouldn't call it coercion. I'd call it bribery. It's to influence those on the fence. The hard one's still won't take it. The hard yes's already took it. Each state is trying to get to a certain vaccinated percentage and they don't have the people lining up.

exaustedmom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:27 pm
But, are the animals vaccinated and/or wearing a mask? I heard of a monkey (I think) that had Corona. They better have their vaccine passports too...

Rosie89

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:28 pm
They’re offering incentives—which is not the same as “coercion.” There is no force or threat involved.

I, for one, enjoyed my free donut at Krispy Kreme but knowing that I can get the donut wasn’t a deciding factor in choosing to get the vaccine.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Many NY attractions announced free admission for vaccinated people.
NY Aquarium, Bronx zoo, Botanical gardens, and many more.
Let’s continue to deny the fact that a brand new vaccine is being forced into our bloodstream in slow, nice , yet steady baby steps.
How do people still not see what’s 5 minutes ahead of them? So much limited vision.

I don't see - tell me please.

amother
Black

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:32 pm
Amazing how they literally need to bribe people to take this vaccine. If the vaccine was so great wouldn't people be running to get it instead of needing to be bribed to take it?

small bean

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:36 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Amazing how they literally need to bribe people to take this vaccine. If the vaccine was so great wouldn't people be running to get it instead of needing to be bribed to take it?

Because the only thing stopping people from regular life is masks and you still have to wear it post vaccine. There's no motivation to get it.

finprof

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:38 pm
Free admission or donuts are a nice bonus but I'm vaccinated so I don't breath on my parents or immunocompromised students and accidentally kill them.

Lovable

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:41 pm
Rosie89 wrote:
They’re offering incentives—which is not the same as “coercion.” There is no force or threat involved.

I, for one, enjoyed my free donut at Krispy Kreme but knowing that I can get the donut wasn’t a deciding factor in choosing to get the vaccine.

We have a victim who fell for it. right here, right now
I honestly feel like corona blurred some peoples vision permanently
#bringmoshiachnow

amother
Black

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:42 pm
finprof wrote:
Free admission or donuts are a nice bonus but I'm vaccinated so I don't breath on my parents or immunocompromised students and accidentally kill them.

Of course not because you are still wearing a mask and so are they. If masks works, why do you need the vaccine? If the vaccine works, why do you need masks?

amother
Beige

amother [ Black ] wrote:

Not at all.

People don't feel like they need it.

amother
Orange

If they'd at least bribe us with a ticket to mask-free living, maybe more people would bite.
Like if they said, ''After you get the jab, you may walk around without a mask''. Not saying I'd bite the bait, but it would at least tempt me.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:44 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Of course not because you are still wearing a mask and so are they. If masks works, why do you need the vaccine? If the vaccine works, why do you need masks?

The vaccine works to protect the person who took the vaccine.

There is zero doubt that it does this.

amother
Black

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:46 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
The vaccine works to protect the person who took the vaccine.

There is zero doubt that it does this.

So then why are people who take the vaccine so concerned about what others do? Take the vaccine and protect yourself. Why does it bother you if someone else does not take it, if taking the vaccine protects you?

finprof

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:47 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:

Because if you are not wearing an n95 then both people need to wear masks for provide an acceptable level of protection. I don't mask around vaccinated people

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:50 pm
To all those who say it’s a bribe, yes I know that. But that’s exactly how it starts. You all know they’re going to mandate it sooner than we all would like to believe.

finprof

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:50 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
So then why are people who take the vaccine so concerned about what others do? Take the vaccine and protect yourself. Why does it bother you if someone else does not take it, if taking the vaccine protects you?

Ummmm, there is this thing in Judaism about respecting life......Yep, that's right, I respect you even if you won't do the same for others, its just how I roll

amother
Beige

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:51 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:

This isn't about me.

The goal of the vaccination program is to stop the spread. The herd immunity concept.

tichellady

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:51 pm
Do you know what coercion means????
Clearly not.

And given what is going on in this world right now, you seem very narrowminded to be worrying about this.

Leahh

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:53 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Not at all.

People don't feel like they need it.

Rightfully so!
Why does a healthy, young person need it?
Or a person that already has immunity?
Page 1 of 8   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics