Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 69  70  71 102  103  104  Next

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:06 am
singleagain wrote:
Don't like cheesecake... Le gasp ...

I honestly have no idea why I wasn't all keeping yet.... I just didn't feel like getting fully ready for bed

Tpbm woke up before the alarm

I didn't set an alarm Smile

Tell me about if you've been keeping up with the news concerning the missiles being fired into Israel. Hashem Yerachem.

Tof Umachol

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 12:28 pm
Of course I have. We live in Yerushalayim, and we have a son in the army, so we are right in the thick of things. (Tefillos please!)

Tell me about something inspiring you learned about Shavuos.

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 12:52 pm
I always liked the story from childhood. God went to this nation "do you want the Torah?" "What's in it? "Don't kill" "but we always kill, we like to kill. Killing is what we do best" God went to the next nation "do you want the Torah?" "What's in it?" "Don't steal" but we always steal, we like to steal. Stealing is what we do best" (yes I remember my elementary school play very well)

Then god goes to Jews "do you want the Torah" "we will do and we will listen" no questions no hesitation. Just yes bc we trust in god

Tell me something you remember from elementary school

Tof Umachol

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 5:53 pm
singleagain wrote:

Tell me something you remember from elementary school

I remember learning how to write different kinds of poems: a limerick, a haiku, a sonnet. I loved it. (especially the haiku)

Tell me about something that can keep you awake at night.

Ima Piano

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 6:41 pm
Worries and if u want something actual my phone to be quite honest.

Tell me about your morning routine

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 7:28 pm
Get up use the facilities brush my teeth if I pushed off my shower I shower I take my medicine and drive to work I drive to Starbucks get a Starbucks then drive to work and start work

Oh I usually wake up for about half an hour either after you know brushing my teeth and showering with imamother and then I pull myself out and get dressed and go get in the car and drive to work unless I'm running late then I skip the imamother and catch you guys later

Tell me about your evening routine

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 7:53 pm
singleagain wrote:
Get up use the facilities brush my teeth if I pushed off my shower I shower I take my medicine and drive to work I drive to Starbucks get a Starbucks then drive to work and start work

Oh I usually wake up for about half an hour either after you know brushing my teeth and showering with imamother and then I pull myself out and get dressed and go get in the car and drive to work unless I'm running late then I skip the imamother and catch you guys later

Tell me about your evening routine

You're able to shower and be on imamother at the same time??? How'd you do that? Doesn't your phone get wet?

Evening routine - not always the same. Depends on what's going on at the time.

Tell me about something that was a real eye-opener for you.

Ima Piano

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 8:56 pm
I thought that autistic children are not 100 percent and are all in their own world. But then I see them and I am hopeful that they will be able to live productive lives. It was an eye opener to me that its the label- the label of oh shes/he's autistic but no. People with autism they have autism but they are not autism. They can move far in life and accomplish.

Tell me about a controversial topic

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 9:16 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I thought that autistic children are not 100 percent and are all in their own world. But then I see them and I am hopeful that they will be able to live productive lives. It was an eye opener to me that its the label- the label of oh shes/he's autistic but no. People with autism they have autism but they are not autism. They can move far in life and accomplish.

Tell me about a controversial topic

I understand what you mean. It's also the same with a physical handicap - very often people label the person - "oh, she's disabled." As if to say, she's second-hand goods.
I call it the person with a disability. Read - it's different than: that disabled person.
People with a handicap can lead very productive lives and have top-notch jobs, just like people without a handicap. I'm also careful and have taught my children, not to use the word "normal" when referring to people. It can be hurtful.
Imho, every single person has a certain disability. Needs help with something.

Controversial topics? - I stay away from them with a 6 foot pole, esp. if they're being discussed in public, like on I/m. I don't deny the issue but also don't get involved.

Tell me about a friend you admire.

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 9:48 pm
simcha4 wrote:
You're able to shower and be on imamother at the same time??? How'd you do that? Doesn't your phone get wet?

Evening routine - not always the same. Depends on what's going on at the time.

Tell me about something that was a real eye-opener for you.

I specifically made sure to get a waterproof phone.

Also they make waterproof holders if your phone itself is not waterproof. Something like this

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0.....psc=1

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 9:50 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I understand what you mean. It's also the same with a physical handicap - very often people label the person - "oh, she's disabled." As if to say, she's second-hand goods.
I call it the person with a disability. Read - it's different than: that disabled person.
People with a handicap can lead very productive lives and have top-notch jobs, just like people without a handicap. I'm also careful and have taught my children, not to use the word "normal" when referring to people. It can be hurtful.
Imho, every single person has a certain disability. Needs help with something.

Controversial topics? - I stay away from them with a 6 foot pole, esp. if they're being discussed in public, like on I/m. I don't deny the issue but also don't get involved.

Tell me about a friend you admire.

So my best friend. She's a baptist from KC, MO and she is honestly one of the most spiritual and kindest and respectful people I ever met. she's had a bunch of hardships in her life but she's still pretty positive and optimistic. I really pray for her wellbeing far more often than my own. Bc I believe God put her into my life for blessings.

Tell me about something that made you smile today.

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:17 pm
singleagain wrote:
So my best friend. She's a baptist from KC, MO and she is honestly one of the most spiritual and kindest and respectful people I ever met. she's had a bunch of hardships in her life but she's still pretty positive and optimistic. I really pray for her wellbeing far more often than my own. Bc I believe God put her into my life for blessings.

Tell me about something that made you smile today.

Seeing you posting. Honestly.

Tell me about something that constantly annoys you at work.

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:20 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Seeing you posting. Honestly.

Tell me about something that constantly annoys you at work.

😊πŸ₯° I feel so loved right now.

I get annoyed when ppl email me in all caps bc accidents happen and they got short paid. I promise it's not on purpose. But all caps is yelling and it makes me feel like a little kid.

Tell me about your favorite stuffed animal.

Ima Piano

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:21 pm
One of my workmates I don't mean to be nasty but she can be annoying when she asks me the same question 5x in a row, cuts in to a conversation im in the middle of, interrupts me while I'm talking to my boss...etc.

Tell me about summer

Ima Piano

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:22 pm
singleagain wrote:
😊πŸ₯° I feel so loved right now.

I get annoyed when ppl email me in all caps bc accidents happen and they got short paid. I promise it's not on purpose. But all caps is yelling and it makes me feel like a little kid.

Tell me about your favorite stuffed animal.

I got three stuffed bears after a surgery I had. I literally went to bed with them for 3 weeks it was comforting. Now its on my dresser.
See my question in other post

singleagain

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:30 pm
🎡Bees a buzz... Kids'll blow dandelion fuzz.. And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer....🎢

I love summer.. Going on flip flops and grins to go down the shore...

Tell me about a local slang term... For instance, in Jersey "going down the shore" is good we say going to the beach

Tof Umachol

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 5:00 pm
I really like this slang: If you want to bless someone that they'll give a good performance, or lecture, or shiur, you tell them "Knock 'em dead". If you want them to be super-successful with their audience, you say "Murder them"!

Tell me a funny phrase you learned from a little kid.

Living Princess

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:45 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I really like this slang: If you want to bless someone that they'll give a good performance, or lecture, or shiur, you tell them "Knock 'em dead". If you want them to be super-successful with their audience, you say "Murder them"!

Tell me a funny phrase you learned from a little kid.

That's a tough question - if I answer it you might figure out where I live. But I'll give you a cute quip from my daughter when she was about 4 years old she said, "Mommy I figured out how airplanes fly! They put a bunch of chickens in it and then in can go up!"

Tell me about a song that you sang the wrong words to for a long time until you found out the correct words

singleagain

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:47 pm
I dont remember, but my dad always tells me that my aunt used to think the lyrics were "she's got a tick in her eye" instead of "she's got a ticket to ride"

Tell me what a ticket to ride means.

scruffy

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:51 pm
I was curious and googled.

According to Wikipedia:

McCartney said the title referred to "a British Railways ticket to the town of Ryde on the Isle of Wight", and Lennon said it described cards indicating a clean bill of health carried by Hamburg harlots in the 1960s.

According to me it's a really fun game where I get uber competitive. If you haven't played it yet, you should!

Tell me about what you like to do on a rainy day
Page 70 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 69  70  71 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics