Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Ohr Chedva vs. Chayil (Bnos)

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:46 pm
My daughter is debating between camp Or Chedva teen division to Chail (teen division of Bnos /Agudah).

She is B"H a happy, friendly kid but a bit shy at first, not much into sports but has other talents. She likes interesting activities but also appreciates having some down time.

Can anyone please share about these two camps and/or how they compare. Trying to decide which one would be a better fit for her (one has room for her, waiting to hear from the other).

Thanks for your help!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:47 pm
**Ohr Chedva and Chayil (I think- not sure about the I)
It just looks wrong on the title

amother
Rose

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:01 pm
Chayil has tons of non sport related things. Workshops, special trips etc... we had one sport a day I think and it was optional and very chilled. As someone who hated sports and likes my down time I loved chayil.

small bean

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:04 pm
Dont know much about either camp but my sister is directing the teen program at ohr chedva and she is amazing.

blueberry6

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:03 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Chayil has tons of non sport related things. Workshops, special trips etc... we had one sport a day I think and it was optional and very chilled. As someone who hated sports and likes my down time I loved chayil.

Same! That's part of what made it different from my previous camp experiences. I loved that there was so much going on, but that it was something different and exciting every day.
As for down time, they're very big on treating you like "young adults" vs little kids so they recognize the need for that type of thing.

amother
Outerspace

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 10:38 am
Hi has anyone sent to ohr chedva? What types of activities do they have? Are the girls kept busy? What does your daughter like most about this camp? TIA
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children