Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Continue the story without context (thread game)
Previous  1  2  3

dena613

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:47 pm
Hidden: 

Hearing her words, the people shivered. Who was she? What would she be telling them? would she claim to be a neviah, speaking the Word of Hashem

Last edited by dena613 on Tue, May 11 2021, 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 10:50 pm
Dena613, you have to write [/spoil] at the end of your post

dena613

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:04 pm
Oops, thanks

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:07 pm
enneamom wrote:
Um...Estimated Time of Arrival, maybe? Wink

Simcha4, do you want to continue the story? I'm itching to add another part, but I can't until a few more people add theirs...

Just write ["spoil"] without the quotes at the beginning of your story contribution

And [/"spoil"] without the quotes at the end

So you mean to say, a few posts back where you wrote: ETA welcome to imamother, "Portobello", you were estimating her time of arrival at imamother? Wink
Take life easy. Why estimate or is it guesstimate? Her date of arrival is written under her u/name. (in case ya didn't know)

Awww! tx for the invite. What an honor. 'k, first I have to read all the hidden boxes of the story, so far, Wink and then figure out how to post in a hidden box, what to press on after I write SPOIL, yes, I know, without the quotes. Where to find it on imamother? You scratch your itch while I do all that.

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:13 pm
simcha4 wrote:
So you mean to say, a few posts back where you wrote: ETA welcome to imamother, "Portobello", you were estimating her time of arrival at imamother? Wink
Take life easy. Why estimate or is it guesstimate? Her date of arrival is written under her u/name. (in case ya didn't know)

Awww! tx for the invite. What an honor. 'k, first I have to read all the hidden boxes of the story, so far, Wink and then figure out how to post in a hidden box, what to press on after I write SPOIL, yes, I know, without the quotes. Where to find it on imamother? You scratch your itch while I do all that.

Oy vey Can't Believe It

simcha4

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:24 pm
enneamom wrote:
Oy vey Can't Believe It

Is it a mosquito bite itch? Poor you. If it makes u feel better, I have 8 mosquito bites and I'm finding it hard to decide which one to scratch first.
Oh, btw, forgot to add in my post before - I'm going to sleep first, so perhaps, in the meantime, add your story contribution - it'll take a while until I wake up and if I figure out posting hidden, add my contribution. I think the story will probably be finished by then. Sad

mamma llama

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:31 pm
Hidden: 

Instead of speaking to the gathering crowd, she stood up and walked outside. Just before closing the door behind her, she turned back and whispered, "Beware the ides of May..."

chili-n-cholent

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:38 pm
simcha4 wrote:

ETA in this context means edited to add

enneamom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 11:56 pm
Hidden: 

"Taxes!" she wailed. "Taxes are due!" And she ran off to her little office cubicle like a madwoman, to frantically file more tax returns before the date of doom.

Meanwhile, on the home front, Super Baby was whizzing around with a mop in one hand and a planner in the other. "Fah bah bah gah, gahgaga bah!" he pronounced proudly, which roughly translated to "First I'm going to straighten up this place, then I'll plan a Shavuos menu! Won't my mommy be so proud of me!" He gurgled happily, picturing the way his tired mother's eyes would light up when she'd see all he had accomplished. But uh oh...he could hear the footsteps of the Big Kids approaching. Time to go back incognito as a helpless, innocent and incompetent young babe.

enneamom

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:48 pm
Bump

simcha4

Post Mon, May 17 2021, 10:18 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
ETA in this context means edited to add

Thank you very much.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics