Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Need a creative idea...

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 2:36 pm
What can I do for a girl who is getting married in a few weeks but still living under tight covid restrictions (Canada)? Specifically, any ideas in lieu of a Shabbos Kallah? Anything to send her to make her excited and feel special? People here are so traumatized by over a year of lockdowns - they are afraid to go out, including being outside at a distance from other people. Even if the Shabbos Kallah could be organized in small groups I think many will be too freaked out to attend. I could send food or balloons, but I was wondering if anyone had any original ideas of what could make a sweet kallah happy when she can't have a normal shabbos kallah and wedding.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 3:03 pm
Each of her friends/family to record short messages and make that into a video. You could do the shabbos kalla midweek and use zoom. You could do a shower party on zoom where everyone has dropped the gifts previously wrapped up and she has to guess what they are to make it more of a party and something to focus on.
But it sounds really hard.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics