Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Is the color and grain of these Kitchen Cabinet doors "OUT"?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 4:07 pm
Forget the raised panel, please.

Is the color AND GRAIN of these Kitchen Cabinet doors "OUT"?

If I were to do a kitchen in this wood color/grain, with no raised panel, to give it a more modern look, is it still "out"?

Ive been told painted white and greys are the big sellers now, and raise resale value of the house.

But painted white is harder to maintain, and I dont care for Grey.

Anon because Im asking IRL.

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 4:10 pm
This only matters if you are fixing up a house to sell it. Since you said you don't like grey, I'm guessing that this is a kitchen you're going to use. In that case, get what you like. Whatever you choose will be out of date when you sell.

amother
White

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 4:11 pm
love! and I think its close enough to white so it looks in

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 4:30 pm
I've always loved ivory kitchen cabinets.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 5:53 pm
Those cabinets will look on trend or not depending on the granite, floor, backsplash, door pulls, paint color, and appliances you choose.

I recently put in a tuscan style kitchen with cream cabinets, giallo ornamental granite, and beautiful stone tile back splash with a tile mural behind the oven. This was definitely more "in style" ten years ago, but it is a timeless look that matches my whole house interior, and I love it. And our house is very on demand with huge resell value, because of its location and the fact that it's a sellers market. A new kitchen is a new kitchen, if you design it well and your house is in a desirable location, it will sell. I really think you should choose what you love, and what goes with your house style.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 4:22 pm
It depends how the whole kitchen is done - if it is done in an up to date way the color won't matter and it will be considered "in"
like these[img]
[/img][img]
[/img][img]
[/img]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics