Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Medical professionals/nurses- scrub skirts

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:45 pm
What do you do about scrub skirts? Do you have them made with pants underneath? Wondering what other frum women do. I'm not asking for a heter to wear pants; I just want to know how other frum women wear their scrub bottoms

amother
White

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:52 pm
I personally wear a scrub skirt, no pants underneath. I really think it depends on where you work and what the physical expectations might be. For example, in areas requiring a lot of maneuverability a skirt is probably not the way to go.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 5:12 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
I personally wear a scrub skirt, no pants underneath. I really think it depends on where you work and what the physical expectations might be. For example, in areas requiring a lot of maneuverability a skirt is probably not the way to go.

Oh, yeah my skirt is stiff scrub material with only a drop of stretch (it's ankle length) and it's honestly hard to walk fast, let alone run in it

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 5:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh, yeah my skirt is stiff scrub material with only a drop of stretch (it's ankle length) and it's honestly hard to walk fast, let alone run in it

Can you shorten it or do they require it to be long?

amother
Linen

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:31 pm
I’m a floor nurse and I have been wearing knee length scrub skirts (from C. Saucy) with leggings. I find it to be comfortable
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics