Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Moms of boys help!

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 4:59 pm
I’m going to try not to be too graphic but any advice is appreciated. My 6 month olds p3nis recently has seemed inverted, like the sides go over the tip. I keep pushing it back out but it inverts itself. Does this mean his diapers too small? It happens when he’s in the bath with no diaper too...can I wait until my next doctors appointment or can this be urgent?

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 5:01 pm
Sounds normal. I would also just pull it back to make sure Nothing dirty under there.
Honesty their privates change along with the rest of their body. Eventually it should figure itself out.
Some guys are just more inverted than others. Like girls are all different.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 5:06 pm
Perfectly normal!! It happens a lot especially with chubby babies!! Is your baby chubby?

avrahamama

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 5:12 pm
You don't need to try to pull it out. It usually happens when they feel cold. Eventually it comes out of hiding.

PeanutMama

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:36 pm
Yup. Son had the same thing when he was a fat chunky baby. I thought something went wrong with the bris. But my mom said it was because he was so fat.
It changes as they grow, though.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:47 pm
This happened to my third and I totally freaked out! I went to the dr and she said it’s very normal for babies that are chubby. My older 2 were thin..
She said wen I change his diaper I need to make sure it is pulled out completely and clean...

mfb

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:01 pm
Normal. When they start sitting/ walking it usually stops happening.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:48 pm
Okay thank you all! Yes, he is a chubby baby so that makes sense

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:51 pm
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:
Yup. Son had the same thing when he was a fat chunky baby. I thought something went wrong with the bris. But my mom said it was because he was so fat.
It changes as they grow, though.

That sounds familiar! We had the mohel take a look at it when my son was a few weeks post bris because we were so freaked out and thought it had to do with that. Turns out it's normal. As they start walking and lose some of that baby fat it reverts back to normal
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics