Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Which company sells good quality Sheitels for cheap?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 03 2021, 9:58 pm
?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 04 2021, 10:38 am
Bump

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 4:08 pm
Bump

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 4:09 pm
For what occasion?

ra_mom

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 4:11 pm
Malky Wigs

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 4:12 pm
Just out of curiosity, years and years ago (like 15-20) I bought Jacqueline from Mindel Press. They were also SO reasonable priced (like low hundreds). I usually wear a tichel and don’t often wear my shaitals, so they are still in great shape (at least I am happy with them) when I have the rare simcha.
Does This all still exist? I was/am still so happy many many years later and would go back in a heartbeat if I was changing my style or making a simcha and wanted to buy new.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 4:13 pm
I see you keep bumping this up. I’m a SM, ama. Good quality wigs are generally not cheap. You can do something like an Irene/eva&chloe/Sary/Miri. Your gonna pay 15-2k or more w/o a lace depending on length. I tell people you’ll get 2 good years out of them. A lot of times they last lingers but generally start deteriorating at the 2 year mark

EPL

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 5:18 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I see you keep bumping this up. I’m a SM, ama. Good quality wigs are generally not cheap. You can do something like an Irene/eva&chloe/Sary/Miri. Your gonna pay 15-2k or more w/o a lace depending on length. I tell people you’ll get 2 good years out of them. A lot of times they last lingers but generally start deteriorating at the 2 year mark

As a SM, have you heard of Jolene, and are they better priced than the Sary or Miri and nicer quality?

proudmomma

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:02 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:

Isn't that true of all wigs? I believe that the super natural and sleek shaitels of today don't last more than 2-3 years regardless of price. Unless of course they are only worn occasionally- then they obviously last longer.
Many people buy an expensive wig that they only wear to Simchos, then they're convinced it lasts longer because of the price tag.

Is there a wig you reccomend that can be worn daily and will last longer?

SuperWify

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:10 pm
As a costumer I can tell you:

Irene
Eva and Chole

Definitely got my monies worth on these.

I had bad experiences with other cheap companies which I won’t name publicly.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 6:41 pm
I have great experiance with my miri

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:16 pm
I still love my 3 year old Irene. Paid less then 1,000$ I think it’s 18”.
I think irenes are the best bet. There are also sales sometimes

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:22 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:

Are you familiar with Rosemary? Are they good quality?

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:29 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Are you familiar with Rosemary? Are they good quality?

Yes I am, ive had one a few years back and it was one of my nicest wigs.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:30 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
I still love my 3 year old Irene. Paid less then 1,000$ I think it’s 18”.
I think irenes are the best bet. There are also sales sometimes

People are very happy with Irenes. The idea of not spending a lot and being able to get something new every few years appeals to a lot of people

eta- I don’t foresee any sales with the current shortage Sad

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:32 pm
proudmomma wrote:
Isn't that true of all wigs? I believe that the super natural and sleek shaitels of today don't last more than 2-3 years regardless of price. Unless of course they are only worn occasionally- then they obviously last longer.
Many people buy an expensive wig that they only wear to Simchos, then they're convinced it lasts longer because of the price tag.

Is there a wig you reccomend that can be worn daily and will last longer?

Not really. From the above brands listed - I went thru 3 cheap ones in the life span of one expensive one that I was alternating with for weekday. And my “expensive” one was a 2800 Kiki. U can barely get anything for that nowadays

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:33 pm
EPL wrote:
As a SM, have you heard of Jolene, and are they better priced than the Sary or Miri and nicer quality?

I’m not familiar Sad sorry

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:08 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Yes I am, ive had one a few years back and it was one of my nicest wigs.

Ok thanks!

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:06 pm
jade, what do you say about the esther aron.... whats the quality and what does it compare to?

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:11 pm
What about mazali? They're cheaper
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels