Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
To those who say the vaccine isn’t coercion
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Orange

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:13 pm
I was in an accident and need to get treatment. I called my treating practitioner, asked if he's seeing patients. He said he's only seeing patients who've received the v@ccine. He says he's fully v@ccinated.
Sigh. What is this world coming to.
I wonder if I'll be able to get any of my rehab needs if I continue to decline the v@ccine.

shanie5

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:42 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Where were they offering this? I haven't heard about any of these incentives.

Just google "free with covid vaccine". Theres a lot of incentives out there.

I heard about the free krispy kreme donut. I thought it was just 1, but nope, you can go every day and get a free donut-until the end of the year!

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:43 pm
shanie5 wrote:

I heard about the free krispy kreme donut. I thought it was just 1, but nope, you can go every day and get a free donut-until the end of the year!

THIS is how the government is trying to improve public health????

amother
Orange

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:55 pm
shanie5 wrote:

Will there be a potent drug waiting for me on the other side, to pull me out of any sugar-induced diabetes?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 7:57 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Will there be a potent drug waiting for me on the other side, to pull me out of any sugar-induced diabetes?

Maybe it's the pharmaceutical industry that's behind the free daily donuts.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:31 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
In Ohio, You can now be put into a raffle to win 1 million dollars if you get vaxxed in the next 2 weeks!
Anyone changing their minds?!

Being that you can be put into a raffle to win hundreds of millions for just 2 dollars this is equivalent to about a nickel so probably not

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 2:59 am
Why are we continuing to live in fear? If people who receive the "vaccine" still have to wear masks around people who don't, what's the point? The things we do know are that this virus is the most deadly for people with underlying conditions such as obesity, diabetes, heart issues, and the elderly. Shouldn't we just focus on giving these people the "vaccine" and let the rest of us live our lives? According to the CDC, 99.9% of people who get Covid recover and are just fine. This podcast has some great information https://wellnessmama.com/podca.....tig/. I also found Dr. Song to be a great resource: https://healthykidshappykids.c.....tudy/

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 4:09 am
Ohio is lifting mask mandates June 2

amother
Jade

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 6:25 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Maybe it's the pharmaceutical industry that's behind the free daily donuts.

Sounds like the deal between the doctor and dentist. Doctor gives out candy after a visit and dentist sneezes on you during treatment. One hand washed another.

southernbubby

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 6:42 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
I was in an accident and need to get treatment. I called my treating practitioner, asked if he's seeing patients. He said he's only seeing patients who've received the v@ccine. He says he's fully v@ccinated.
Sigh. What is this world coming to.
I wonder if I'll be able to get any of my rehab needs if I continue to decline the v@ccine.

There are pediatricians who don't treat children whose parents refuse vaccines. They usually end up finding doctors who are on board with that.

Amarante

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:14 am
California is lifting mask requirements for outdoors on June 15.

However they will be instituting a form of vaccine passport as many places will not allow you in without proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test with a short period. For example, the Hollywood Bowl is selling 85% of seats to those with proof of vaccination. The remaining 15% will be reserved for those with negative COVID tests but there will be a higher level of social distancing. For those who don't know, this is an outdoor venue.

The reasons why there has been a continued mask mandate is NOT because people who are vaccinated are at risk of getting COVID. It is because effectively there is no way to differentiate between people who are vaccinated and those who are still capable of being infected and spreading to others who are NOT infected. Now that cases have gone significantly BECAUSE of vaccination, the high risk is no longer there in terms of spreading the disease as widely as before - the virus simply has a problem finding hosts in order to spread.

So please stop using this argument as a reason to NOT get a vaccine. The vaccines are incredibly effective as has been shown in Israel as well as other locations which have wide levels of vaccination. It is fascinating to me that levels of vaccine are highest in neighborhoods which are the most affluent and which have the highest levels of education. So all of these wealthy and educated people - those who generally statistically are the wisest consumers of medical and live the longest and by all indicia generally are healthier - these are the ones who are risking their lives and health by getting a vaccine. Yeah right.

Incentives are widely used in order to get people to act in all kinds of ways. Many tax deductions are a form of incentive to promote or discourage certain personal and corporate behavior.

Lovable

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:18 am
Amarante wrote:
California is lifting mask requirements for outdoors on June 15.

However they will be instituting a form of vaccine passport as many places will not allow you in without proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test with a short period. For example, the Hollywood Bowl is selling 85% of seats to those with proof of vaccination. The remaining 15% will be reserved for those with negative COVID tests but there will be a higher level of social distancing. For those who don't know, this is an outdoor venue.

The reasons why there has been a continued mask mandate is NOT because people who are vaccinated are at risk of getting COVID. It is because effectively there is no way to differentiate between people who are vaccinated and those who are still capable of being infected and spreading to others who are NOT infected. Now that cases have gone significantly BECAUSE of vaccination, the high risk is no longer there in terms of spreading the disease as widely as before - the virus simply has a problem finding hosts in order to spread.

So please stop using this argument as a reason to NOT get a vaccine. The vaccines are incredibly effective as has been shown in Israel as well as other locations which have wide levels of vaccination. It is fascinating to me that levels of vaccine are highest in neighborhoods which are the most affluent and which have the highest levels of education. So all of these wealthy and educated people - those who generally statistically are the wisest consumers of medical and live the longest and by all indicia generally are healthier - these are the ones who are risking their lives and health by getting a vaccine. Yeah right.

Incentives are widely used in order to get people to act in all kinds of ways. Many tax deductions are a form of incentive to promote or discourage certain personal and corporate behavior.

This may be your opinion
But IMHO one wrong does not make a right. Even a million wrongs don't make it right. The effects of the vaccine, if any, will not be seen for another few months or years, And I for one am not ready to risk it. So you do you but Im not falling for lies and bribes

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:20 am
Just curious, if the "vaccines" are so "safe" why are so many doctors speaking out against it? Then, why are they also silenced after the fact? The truth is this is all new! We know the benefits of Vitamin C, Zinc, etc for helping our immune systems fight viruses. We have no idea how safe these "vaccines" are. The fact that there is so much pressure to get everyone vaccinated for Covid is ridiculous! People are probably going to brush this off, but doesn't this need to be addressed? https://www.lifesitenews.com/n.....ndard

Amarante

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:32 am
Lovable wrote:
This may be your opinion
But IMHO one wrong does not make a right. Even a million wrongs don't make it right. The effects of the vaccine, if any, will not be seen for another few months or years, And I for one am not ready to risk it. So you do you but Im not falling for lies and bribes

It's not my "opinion" It is what almost all of the respected medical community throughout the world is advising.

This is where it becomes a Sisyphean exercise to attempt to clear out the muck of all of the half baked conspiracy theories promulgated on the internet.

You are free to not get the vaccine but it is perfectly legitimate to protect the health of the community and for private companies to make informed decisions to protect their workers and shoppers so that they restrict access to those who aren't vaccinated.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 9:12 am
Amarante wrote:
It's not my "opinion" It is what almost all of the respected medical community throughout the world is advising.

This is where it becomes a Sisyphean exercise to attempt to clear out the muck of all of the half baked conspiracy theories promulgated on the internet.

You are free to not get the vaccine but it is perfectly legitimate to protect the health of the community and for private companies to make informed decisions to protect their workers and shoppers so that they restrict access to those who aren't vaccinated.

AIDS is a disease that KILLS!

And the government made it ILLEGAL to discriminate against people who are HIV+ or had AIDS.

That is when HIPA laws were passed.

Kids with AIDS were allowed into public school.

Also, Government changes the rules for ILLEGALS who are allowed in with Covid.

So don't talk to me about Government cares about our health - there is another AGENDA.

amother
Beige

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 9:14 am
#BestBubby wrote:
AIDS is a disease that KILLS!

And the government made it ILLEGAL to discriminate against people who are HIV+ or had AIDS.

That is when HIPA laws were passed.

Kids with AIDS were allowed into public school.

Also, Government changes the rules for ILLEGALS who are allowed in with Covid.

So don't talk to me about Government cares about our health - there is another AGENDA.

Do you think kids with AIDS should not be allowed into public school?

southernbubby

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 9:17 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Just curious, if the "vaccines" are so "safe" why are so many doctors speaking out against it? Then, why are they also silenced after the fact? The truth is this is all new! We know the benefits of Vitamin C, Zinc, etc for helping our immune systems fight viruses. We have no idea how safe these "vaccines" are. The fact that there is so much pressure to get everyone vaccinated for Covid is ridiculous! People are probably going to brush this off, but doesn't this need to be addressed? https://www.lifesitenews.com/n.....ndard

I don't see that many doctors speaking out against it. None of the doctors that I go to are against it. I was asked recently to show my doctor's office my vaccine card before entering.
I think that as a society we put up with loads more coercion than offering free bike rides, doughnuts, sports tickets, etc in order to entice people to choose[b] to be vaccinated.
Every other thread on here is about how we feel coerced in the frum community to live beyond our means or make other bad choices. People scream about the diet culture that forces people to starve and be skinny. So I have a hard time regarding a few doughnuts, a lottery ticket, or some bike rides as coercion. I likewise don't view it as coercion if the Maj Jong ladies won't include anyone who isn't vaccinated.
To me, it would have to be something like fines or jail time for going somewhere without being vaccinated.

Last edited by southernbubby on Thu, May 13 2021, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 9:18 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

I think it makes ZERO sense that a kid who HAS Hepatitus B is allowed in school,
but a kid who does NOT have Hepatitus B but did not take the Hep-B Vax is NOT allowed
in school!

Come on, Man! This has NOTHING to do with protecting the public health!

Lovable

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 9:22 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I think it makes ZERO sense that a kid who HAS Hepatitus B is allowed in school,
but a kid who does NOT have Hepatitus B but did not take the Hep-B Vax is NOT allowed
in school!

Come on, Man! This has NOTHING to do with protecting the public health!

Your right
Unfortunately, in a world gone mad you just cant bang sense into peoples heads.
I wonder if I offered them a donut & a bike a year ago to get a vaccine that was still in its testing stages, would they have fallen for it?
hmm

Amarante

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 9:26 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

I don't even understand how AIDS was brought up since it is not a communicable disease in the sense of being communicable through casual contact the way COVID, measles or other airborne diseases are.

There has never been any case where a child or adult was infected with AIDS through working, eating with or being in the general vicinity of someone with AIDS.

Was the poster who brought up AIDS worried about children having unprotected s*ex in classrooms?
Page 6 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics