Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Is there a PA in Lakewood who can check ears?

amother

Post Wed, Mar 05 2008, 9:14 am
Need Lakewood Pediatrician or PA who charges less than $85 to check ears- We just moved to Lakewood and still have New York Medicaid. Shanik wants $85 to look at ears. Any ideas? 2 other Lakewood (Indich, Gittleman) Pediatricians arent taking new patients at this time.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 05 2008, 9:53 am
Dr Carmen Otalora Levine is a chiropractor and she will look in a baby's ears for FREE. she has specific hours for babies. I will mention though that she doesnt always have the same diagnosis as a pediatrician but many people are very happy with her-she will also do an adjustment on the baby to drain fluid from the ears for free if you want. she has been doing this chesed for kids for years. She is located on county line and hope chapel. Call the office and they will tell you when to come.

there is another pediatrician in lakewood - I cant think of the name of the practice but the doctors are dr. sasson, dr. setton etc. the office is on county line road across the street from ateres yeshaya (on the same side)
they are a group that is from deal and opened an office in lakewood

amother

Post Wed, Mar 05 2008, 1:28 pm
Thanks loads. Do you happen to know of cases personally where the Dr. helped with fluid on the ear problems?

rise above

Post Wed, Mar 05 2008, 1:51 pm
do you specifically want a doctor, or would you go to a woman in the house who is an expert at ears and will check for you? if you would be interested in this you can PM me for a name.

bluesclues

Post Wed, Mar 05 2008, 1:58 pm
rise above wrote:
do you specifically want a doctor, or would you go to a woman in the house who is an expert at ears and will check for you? if you would be interested in this you can PM me for a name.

will she give a prescription?

amother

Post Wed, Mar 05 2008, 2:09 pm
OP-I'd like to know too. Maybe this person works with a Pediatrician.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 05 2008, 7:41 pm
amother who posted about Dr. Carmen here: her number is 732-905-5055, the "oilam" uses her- she has helped many people with fluid in the ear - she does an adjustment to help drain the fluid. many people who want to avoid medication for ear infections use her. she also does allergy testing for free for babies
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics