Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Horrible boss
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 12:02 pm
Are you ok? I’m thinking about you

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 12:07 pm
It might be worth it to consult with a labor lawyer.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 1:26 pm
Everyone is amazing with their suggestions. I loved people who shared their own boss experiences, especially with those who are new etc. I definitely don’t feel so alone.

I spoke to a few recruiters and they’ve been super positive and are going to send my CV to some other places.

My husband, who’s the smartest person, said that corporate culture is just a really tough environment. Both a recruiter and my husband think I would do great starting my own contracting company for my services , but this is like the single scariest thing in the world for me. Start my own business?!

Because I’m in corporate, things take time. Firing someone usually takes forever (there are some exceptions) so I have some time to work it out.

Until then, I’m averaging 4 hours of sleep a night. My head is killing and I feel sick all the time. At least some people can see me sending out work emails at 1am. Not my boss though. I’m avoiding her. Hope this doesn’t backfire.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics