Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Yosef Azriel ben Chaya Michal יוסף עזריאל בן חיה מיכל
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 1:08 pm
Someone sent me this website: http://5minutesforyossi.com/

It's for the 15 year old boy who was critically injured in Meron, and is still unconscious and needs our tefillos and mitzvos!

motherfrmisrael

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 1:49 pm
This website is so special. I'm on a whatsapp group for saying tehilim for him, and the mother said it gave them so much chizuk!
And yes, he needs tefilos. Every perek counts!

yksraya

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 1:50 pm
How is he doing today? Any updates? I'm davening for him.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 2:20 pm
motherfrmisrael wrote:
This website is so special. I'm on a whatsapp group for saying tehilim for him, and the mother said it gave them so much chizuk!
And yes, he needs tefilos. Every perek counts!

Can you post the link?

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 2:33 pm
Bh such a נס! Below from his mother

Hi all....

Chasdei Hashem today has been a truly wonderful day.  

Yossi has been wearing a wrap around his body with a mechanism for heating and cooling to regulate his temperature.  This has now come off, and he is off most of the anesthetics.  According to his most recent eeg, it bh bh bh looks like there isn't any long term brain damage.  This means that although it might be a while, there is a strong possibility that Yossi will be'ezer Hashem get back to his usual driving me crazy self.

Thank you all for your continued tefillos.

Please continue to be mispallel for אלעזר בן רואמה.

With much gratitude, bsuros tovos for all klal Yisrael......Michal 

Pamela

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 2:35 pm
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
Bh such a נס! Below from his mother

Hi all....

Chasdei Hashem today has been a truly wonderful day.  

Yossi has been wearing a wrap around his body with a mechanism for heating and cooling to regulate his temperature.  This has now come off, and he is off most of the anesthetics.  According to his most recent eeg, it bh bh bh looks like there isn't any long term brain damage.  This means that although it might be a while, there is a strong possibility that Yossi will be'ezer Hashem get back to his usual driving me crazy self.

Thank you all for your continued tefillos.

Please continue to be mispallel for אלעזר בן רואמה.

With much gratitude, bsuros tovos for all klal Yisrael......Michal 

Chasdei Hashem! TY for the update

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, May 15 2021, 1:43 pm
Gutten erev shabbos......

Nothing much new to report.  Baruch Hashem Yossi's prognosis is very positive.  It is an incredible turnaround from the beginning of the week.  We accept Ratzon Hashem whatever it is, but so grateful that Yossi's tafkid here is not done, BH!

Yossi was taken off all the anesthetics for a few minutes yesterday, and showed signs of distress, so was put back on, although on a tremendously lower dose than all week.  But it's an excellent sign that he seems to feel pain.  They are giving him a bit more time to heal and will try to lower the anesthesia and wake him up Sunday/Monday iyh.  (Let's see how that goes....he hates being woken up Smile

We visited Yossi's yeshiva, Ohr Torah, yesterday.  Yechiel spoke about Yossi's medical condition and a bit about Torah perspective.  The boys said tehillim bitzibur and sang beautifully.  His classmates, some of whom were with him in Meron, spoke about their experience and a bit about Yossi and how they miss him.  It was very special and uplifting for me to spend time with these quality boys....just as we are so fortunate to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and family, Yossi is fortunate to have such a wonderful chevra BH.

Thank you all so much for your continued tefillos.  Please continue to daven for אלעזר בן ראומה.

Wishing all of klal Yisrael a good shabbos and lichtig yom tov......Michal

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, May 15 2021, 1:54 pm
Please keep davening! They have seen so many miracles when they thought things were taking a turn for the worst. I'm on the WhatsApp group and they would have to go for prayers and they would almost seem like an immediate upward turn. A

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, May 15 2021, 8:58 pm
Yes pls pls keep davening

Shavua tov.....

Some worrying things have developed with yossi over shabbos. He has developed some fever and has some bleeding.  Iyh things will be ok but it seems we may not quite be there yet.

Please continue to daven for both Yossi and elazar.

Thank you so much.....Michal 

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 10:07 am
Bump

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:39 am
Please keep davening

Today is a very powerful day to daven. Please let's daven hard for Yossi.
Michal hopes to send an update but I spoke to her and there's no change. There have been messages going around that he's improved a lot, unfortunately, it's not true. He's opening his eyes a lot but not focusing. They're talking about transferring him soon to a rehab but he still has not woken up

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 4:39 am
Above message was sent to tehillim group not written by me

amother
Sunflower

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 9:57 pm
How's he doing now?

amother
Darkblue

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 11:57 pm
amother [ Sunflower ] wrote:
How's he doing now?

He’s in rehab but more or less the same 😢. He needs a major yeshua

Padoozy

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 10:23 pm
Hello, we are Davening hard for Yossi for a full, complete and quick recovery!! How is he doing?

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 2:10 am
Today is Lag Ba'omer, a year since the tragedy in Meron. There are 2 young boys who need our Tefillos.
Please continue to daven for Yosef Azriel ben Chaya Michal and Elazar ben Reuma

PinkFridge

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 9:55 am
amother [ Snapdragon ] wrote:
Today is Lag Ba'omer, a year since the tragedy in Meron. There are 2 young boys who need our Tefillos.
Please continue to daven for Yosef Azriel ben Chaya Michal and Elazar ben Reuma

Like means - to me at least - I just said some tehillim and tizku l'mitzvos for bumping.

amother
Black

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 12:09 pm
This was posted on a in a few places this past week. From Yossi's Mother.

As we near Lag b'Omer, we remember the fathers and children who tragically died at Meron last year, and those who were seriously injured - and their families.

Yossi Reit, the teenager from Ramat Beit Shemesh who was badly injured, is still unresponsive, conscious at times but unable to communicate.

Michal Reit shared her latest update:

"Hope everyone is doing well, I'm sorry it's been a while since I've been in touch. Not very much new to report; Yossi is bH doing well medically. I don't really see much improvement in his awareness or responsiveness, but people who have come to be with Yossi after a while of absence have mentioned to me that there is definitely a difference. IyH it should be a trend, and even if it takes a while, it would be so good to see his beautiful smile again.

People keep asking how I'm doing in this hard tekufa of Lag Beomer. Honestly, considering, I think we're doing bH well. Not to say that I don't have my tearful moments.

That place of before:
It's the closing of a year of
"last year this time, Yossi was....(driving me crazy)", and
"last year this time we had no idea", and
"last year this time we took so many things for granted," and
"last year this time I didn't know Yishai Ribo's songs by heart", and
"last year this time I hadn't met so many wonderful, special people who care....."

Yechiel and I are just regular people. Hashem put us in this situation; but it could have been anyone.....and the way we handle it has been pretty much the same way anyone would who grew up like we did.Growing up in a Bais Yaakov/yeshiva system, kids are showered with stories of yidden and how they handle life. Some of these stories are about obviously huge tzadikim...and some are just about the watercarriers and wagon drivers.

Even if you don't have the most wonderful and memorable teachers (which I did) you can't escape the hashkafa; it seeps in by osmosis.
1) Hashem is King of all Kings....the Big Boss.
2) Hashem chose us, Klal Yisrael, to be His people. He is present at all times and everywhere and His eyes are focused on us.
3) We are not only His subjects, we are His children....and He loves us as a father.
4) He knows the past, future and present of everything on this world and is in charge of THE PLAN.
5) We are but pygmies in understanding.

If you grow up in a home and school system with these understandings as basics, when something not understandable, painful, and overwhelming happens, emunah and bitachon is pretty standard stuff. Yes, there is pain. A lot. There is sadness. There is wishing it was all a bad dream. And of course there is davening and pleading to change things. But there is no anger, there is no questioning, and there CERTAINLY is no demanding to know whose fault it is or expecting someone to be punished for what happened. I really feel sorry for anyone who feels this way.....there must be tremendous cracks in either how they were raised or who they are as a person. For people like Yechiel and I thinking this way is as easy for us as not eating a cheeseburger....it comes to us naturally....it would never occur to us otherwise. I don't think it as a sign of greatness.

However, we are blessed with many friends who were not raised this way. They have had to work to feel this way....it's not such a given for them since childhood. And they are true heroes. They are the ones who should speak and be heard. I cannot fathom the greatness of their souls. Until now I admired these people; with this new life of mine I cannot tell you how much I admire them anew. So there it is.....aside from being uncomfortable speaking publicly or being a public personality, I don't even think it appropriate for someone like me to speak with authority on subjects like Emunah and Bitachon. I leave it to the people who really have that challenge and deal with it in the most uplifting and amazing way. The people whose place after 120 will be much more exalted than mine. Deservedly so.

I want to thank you all for your support, in so many wonderful ways. Emails, messages, treats, staying with yossi, caring to ask how we are and how yossi is....we are so rich in friends and family. We could not have made it through this bizzare and difficult year without you all.

But your tefillos is what means so much to us, more than anything. As long as we know Yossi is still being davened for, we can go through every day knowing that Hashem's answer can still become a "yes!"

In deep appreciation......the whole Reit family

Link to dedicated Tehillim for Yossi's refuah: https://new.tehilimyahad.com/m.....thC7I

To give Yossi more zechuyos, via a Mitzvah or Chesed for 5 minutes daily: 5minutesforyossi.com

May Yosef Ezriel ben Chaya Michal be blessed with a refuah shelayma, b'soch sh'ar cholei Yisroel.
--

elishevat

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 6:09 am
I would like to hear an update on how Yossi is doing now. Does anyone know?

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 6:27 am
elishevat wrote:
I would like to hear an update on how Yossi is doing now. Does anyone know?

Unfortunately, still pretty much in the same matzav, but being cared for at home. He needs tefillos, and a yeshua.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed