Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
To those who say the vaccine isn’t coercion
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
Beige

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:40 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
One basic way that is not being done. Instead we enforce vaccinations (by excluding the unvaccinated), whether they make sense or not, whether they're good for the individual or not.

not being done with regard to what? Hepatitis B?

amother
Beige

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:46 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
I know that.

BestBubby was using Hep B to prove a point which I merely explained: Government wants vaccine compliance; they do not care about public health. The Hep B situation highlights it in an obvious way, but it's evident in many other situations as well (for example, has been discussed in this thread earlier).

And I haven't seen mainstream people protest Hep B immunization requirements for school attendance based on the bolded sentence. Anyone who raises such a logical argument gets shot down as being a delusional and selfish anti-vaxxer. Just saying.

There is more to public health than the playground at school.

Mainstream people aren't protesting Hep B immunization - because they have no issue with Hep B immunization.

Lots of black and white presentation of an issue here.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 11:56 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Vaccination for Hep B promotes health, because it prevents Hep B when the danger arises.

You cannot separate the goal of vaccination from the goal of public health. They're one and the same.

FREE people get to make their own medical decisions.

I never understood why there are any vaccine mandates because if the vaccine works,
why do you care if someone is unvaccinated?

One WEAK argument is, for the kids who can't be vaccinated.

But that doesn't explain why Hepatitis B is mandated, as it is not spread through casual contact.

Also why are NEWBORNS mandated for Hep-B vaccine? They are not having s*x or shooting drugs!

It's NOT about public health.

It's about the biggest briber of politicians is the Pharmaceutical Industry!

amother
Natural

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:45 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

I never understood why there are any vaccine mandates because if the vaccine works,

But that doesn't explain why Hepatitis B is mandated, as it is not spread through casual contact.

Also why are NEWBORNS mandated for Hep-B vaccine? They are not having s*x or shooting drugs!

Babies cannot fight off Hep B the way adults can. t 9 out of 10 babies who get infected in the first year of life will stay infected for life, and a baby who gets infected with the hepatitis B virus during
the first five years of life has a 15% to 25% risk for premature death from liver disease, including liver failure or liver cancer. So while infection is rare, it is important.

But I'm glad that you now agree that Hep B can't be spread through casual contact, as earlier you were demanding that kids with Hep B not be allowed to attend school, in order to protect those who are not vaccinated.

And I care about vaccine mandates because I care if your kids die.

amother
Natural

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:47 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Some are predicting sky rocketing rates of type 1 diabetes and other auto immune diseases over the next few years now

Type 1 diabetes is wholly unrelated to sugar intake and insulin resistance. Anyone who tells you that Type 1 diabetes is on the increase because of diet is someone whose medical opinions you should reject.

southernbubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:49 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Babies of drug addicts could have Hepatitis B. Everyone else has the right to postpone or refuse. My grandchildren don't get that vaccine at birth because we don't need it then. Nobody forces us to get it. They may try to do a sell job but we say "no".
We believe that vaccines work if most of society gets them but we don't just take it because it's available or recommended. To me, coercion isn't offering fast food in order to take advantage of someone's hunger in order to get him to accept a vaccine. Coercion would be preventing him from obtaining food if he is not vaccinated.
I guess that I reject a lot of anti-vax rhetoric, even though I don't think that my grandchildren need every vaccine commonly given, because the answers seem too simplistic and unrealistic. The anti-vax approach to dealing with measles is homeopathy and with covid it's the Zelenko protocol and somehow this is not the answer for everyone. We don't just let a dangerous pathogen run wild and then try to deal with it with simplistic solutions and anti government conspiracies. Tons of people will fall through the cracks.
It sounds plausible that pharmaceutical companies are bribing public officials worldwide but some countries are not buying up the pharmaceutical supplies so that argument also fails.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:57 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Babies of drug addicts could have Hepatitis B. Everyone else has the right to postpone or refuse. My grandchildren don't get that vaccine at birth because we don't need it then. Nobody forces us to get it. They may try to do a sell job but we say "no".
We believe that vaccines work if most of society gets them but we don't just take it because it's available or recommended. To me, coercion isn't offering fast food in order to take advantage of someone's hunger in order to get him to accept a vaccine. Coercion would be preventing him from obtaining food if he is not vaccinated.
I guess that I reject a lot of anti-vax rhetoric, even though I don't think that my grandchildren need every vaccine commonly given, because the answers seem too simplistic and unrealistic. The anti-vax approach to dealing with measles is homeopathy and with covid it's the Zelenko protocol and somehow this is not the answer for everyone. We don't just let a dangerous pathogen run wild and then try to deal with it with simplistic solutions and anti government conspiracies. Tons of people will fall through the cracks.
It sounds plausible that pharmaceutical companies are bribing public officials worldwide but some countries are not buying up the pharmaceutical supplies so that argument also fails.

You can only postpone Hepatitis B for a couple of weeks. Pediatricians COERCE patients into
following the CDC schedule or you won't have a pediatrician.

Aside from flu vaccines, other vaccines are very effective, so there is no need to coerce anybody
to vax against their will.

Vaccine Coercion is a violation of Human Rights per the Nuremberg Code which forbids
medical procedures without CONSENT.

Not all anti-vax use homeopathy.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 1:34 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Type 1 diabetes is wholly unrelated to sugar intake and insulin resistance. Anyone who tells you that Type 1 diabetes is on the increase because of diet is someone whose medical opinions you should reject.

But Type II Diabetes IS associated with obesity.

southernbubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 2:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You can only postpone Hepatitis B for a couple of weeks. Pediatricians COERCE patients into
following the CDC schedule or you won't have a pediatrician.

Aside from flu vaccines, other Novaccines are very effective, so there is no need to coerce anybody
to vax against their will.

Vaccine Coercion is a violation of Human Rights per the Nuremberg Code which forbids
medical procedures without CONSENT.

Not all anti-vax use homeopathy.

Our family has not lost pediatricians over the Hepatitis B vaccine. One set of grandchildren does vaccines on a slower schedule and still has pediatricians.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics