Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Eggroll wrappers

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 17 2020, 4:26 pm
Can I use eggroll wrappers to make baked potato knishes ? Or any other easy ideas that arent frying and dont use cabbage?

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:46 pm
bumping - got in a box and looking for a good recipe to make with eggroll wrappers

fmt4

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 8:59 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
bumping - got in a box and looking for a good recipe to make with eggroll wrappers

U can make delicious diced chicken or ground beef egg rolls - just sauté either one with mushrooms, onions, cabbage and teriyaki sauce and then fill egg rolls and fry/bake. So good! Everyone always loves.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:12 pm
sounds yum! Ty. would you use with ground chicken?

fmt4

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:28 pm
I’ve never used ground chicken, but could be ok.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:00 pm
The Gefen package used to have a recipe for an apple filling as a dessert.
I've made them a few times RH, they were actually pretty good.

ez-pass

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:05 pm
You could basically anything in egg rolls. I have pulled brisket, cabbage and pastrami, chicken, mashed potatoes, really whatever you want.
The do taste better when they are fried, however I have baked them and they are really good as well.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 11:14 am
Can I use chicken from soup in mix?

What about spring rolls can I use instead of egg Rolls?

Chayalle

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 11:29 am
There's a recipe on Kosher.com called BBQ Spring Rolls (Rivky Kleiman). I make these all the time using egg roll wrappers (I find them easier to handle than spring rolls.)

I serve them with a dipping sauce (apricot jam with a dash of mustard and teriyaki sauce, from KBD...I'm not so exact with the measurements.)

Delicious.

Lovable

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:00 pm
Chayalle wrote:
There's a recipe on Kosher.com called BBQ Spring Rolls (Rivky Kleiman). I make these all the time using egg roll wrappers (I find them easier to handle than spring rolls.)

I serve them with a dipping sauce (apricot jam with a dash of mustard and teriyaki sauce, from KBD...I'm not so exact with the measurements.)

Delicious.

There is a recipe for cheese sticks in the Mehadrin Shavuos recipe book. Looks yum
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen