Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Please give me ideas:Dessert with nice presentation

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 3:41 pm
Any good ideas for a yummy sophisticated looking dessert that’s not too complicated. Something that can be plated nicely on shabbos

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 9:11 pm
Someone once posted on another thread to bake a simple chocolate cake and serve slices on nice plates drizzled with syrup and topped with toppings like sprinkles and such and whipped cream on top. It looks fancy and pretty on nice plates.

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 9:44 pm
Pound cake, whipped cream and sliced strawberries layered in a pretty glass.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 10:11 pm
Chocolate cake on a mint leaf with strawberry or raspberries

Rosemary pie (it’s an easy recipe In a pie crust) or any pie crust pie. Cut and plated. Drizzle a chocolate or caramel sauce across the top woth it dripping onto the plate. Stack a couple of wafer rolls criss crossed up against the side of the slice, or on top of a dalop of whip cream

Any cake recipe baked individually in ramekins. Garnished with ice cream or whip and fresh berries on top

Sorbet with cut up melon/blueberries/strawberries etc on top (and a splash of rum for the adults)can be done in a plate or a dessert bowl. I like to do it in a glass dessert dish.

Deconstructed strawberry shortcake

balibusta

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:42 pm
Whats a good rosemarie pie recipe?

amother
Gray

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:58 pm
I bought silicone molds in the shape of flowers. When I'm short on time I fill them halfway with mango sorbet and then freeze. The next morning I fill them with parve vanilla icecream until the top and freeze again.
When ready to serve drizzle strawberry sauce or syrup on a plate and pop the frozen flower onto the plate. Super duper easy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics