Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How is it legal?
  Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14

L K

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:02 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
IMNSHO that is an issue that should be discussed with your physician, in the same way that you would discuss BC pills, which have a much greater risk, with your doctor.

The good news is that there is a choice here. J&J is a traditional vaccine. For covid, you can choose an mRNA vaccine that doesn't have the same -- albeit minute -- risks.

I’m not discussing here if I have to ask my drs opinion.
I’m saying that people have to realize some folks have medical concerns that are legitimate.
It’s funny how you’re saying I should discuss this matter with a medical dr and are at the same time giving your personal suggestion of non-jj vaccine, as well as assessing my “minute” risks. How does anyone know which risks a brand new vaccine does not have- thats plain bizarre.
And btw, what do these vaccine risks have to do with risks of other substances like birth control? Or do you imply that I -and others- chose to take risky birth control yet « unchoose » the vaccine? Have I mentioned anything about engaging in hormonal bc and other risky clotting-inducing behaviors?!

Laiya

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And not discrimination to enforce that only vaccinated people can be admitted to a place?
Firstly, don't we have HIPAA laws (at least in the US) that protect our Healthcare privacy?
The vaccines have not been FDA approved. How can they demand the general public take a vaccine that has not been approved.
Many colleges, including all CUNY and SUNY colleges in NY as well as the University of California system are requiring that all students returning to classes MUST be vaccinated. How is this legal? Where are our rights!?

To answer the OP, it's not clear that it is legal, just like the lockdown restrictions. Need some lawsuits to challenge though.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:41 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
BTW, when it comes to the vadei/safek debate, there is no proof that the vaccine causes harm, so that's a maybe, but there is proof that the virus causes harm.

Over 4,000 deaths following Covid vaccinations is evidence of harm.

Also many other serious injuries resulting in hospitalizations.

And NOBODY knows what the long-term risks are.

If you coerce someone to get vaccinated - that is a VADEI Risk.

If you are vaccinated the chances of you catching Covid are miniscule; it is barely a safek.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:50 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
You're purposely misconstruing.

If you believe that seatbelts work, then you're not worried about me hitting you. You'll be fine, my insurance will pay for your car, all is well.

Moreover, I honestly don't care what happens to people who purposely choose not to vaccinate. They've made their decisions, and the consequences to them are up to them. If they die in numbers commensurate with the deaths reported from covid thus far -- .17% of the US population -- and also suffer permanent heart damage, they chose that.

But I do care that vaccines are not 100% effective, and care about people who CANNOT be vaccinated for medical reasons, or who have diminished immune systems. THEY need to be protected.

Your analogy does not work.

Vaccine Industry claims that vaccine protects you from getting the virus.

Seat Belt Industry does NOT claim that seat belts will stop you from getting killed or injured.
Just that it REDUCES the % who gets injured or killed. People still get injured and killed with seatbelts!

The risk of a vaccinated person getting the sickness is miniscule.

As for those who cannot get vaccinated, they are at risk from every virus including COLDS.
Even if 100% got every vaccine, they would STILL be at risk - not every virus has a vaccine,
and vaccines are not 100% effective.

Those who are immunocompromised have to protect themselves - by staying home,
wearing N95 masks, etc.

Lilac, are you going to wear a mask for the rest of your life to protect those who cannot be
vaccinated? You might give them the flu (vaccines are highly ineffective) or a cold (no vaccine)?

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:52 pm
Lilac, do you travel in a car?

That is Waaaaaaaaaaay more riskier then a vaccinated person catching Covid!

So if you are not worried about traveling in a car, don't worry about catching Covid
from the unvaccinated!

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 12:57 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Over 4,000 deaths following Covid vaccinations is evidence of harm.

Also many other serious injuries resulting in hospitalizations.

And NOBODY knows what the long-term risks are.

If you coerce someone to get vaccinated - that is a VADEI Risk.

If you are vaccinated the chances of you catching Covid are miniscule; it is barely a safek.

Gotta love how 4000 deaths following covid is "evidence of harm" but more than half a million deaths FROM covid isn't, because maybe those people died of other things.

According to the CDC:

Quote:
A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

267 million doses of vaccines have been given. Even if you assume that all 4000 deaths are related -- and its obvious that most are not -- that's a 1 in 100,000 chance of dying from the vaccine. That's too scary for you, but you're not at all scared of that almost 2 in every 1000 Americans (NOT Americans who had covid, of ALL Americans) has already died of covid.

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 1:05 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Lilac, do you travel in a car?

That is Waaaaaaaaaaay more riskier then a vaccinated person catching Covid!

So if you are not worried about traveling in a car, don't worry about catching Covid
from the unvaccinated!

I'm not worried about catching covid from the unvaccinated.

I'm worried about people with immunodeficiencies, such as chemo patients. I'm worried about people for whom the vaccine is contraindicated because of allergies or prior vaccine reactions.

But I assume that you never get in a car. Because the risk of being injured from the vaccine is orders of magnitude lower than the risk in a car.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 1:37 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
I'm not worried about catching covid from the unvaccinated.

I'm worried about people with immunodeficiencies, such as chemo patients. I'm worried about people for whom the vaccine is contraindicated because of allergies or prior vaccine reactions.

But I assume that you never get in a car. Because the risk of being injured from the vaccine is orders of magnitude lower than the risk in a car.

We don't know the long-term risks of this experimental vaccine.

And since the CDC quadrupled the vaccine schedule in the 1990s, the percentage of CHILDREN
with a chronic disease (autism, diabetes, epilepsy, adhd, arthritis, allergies) has SKYROCKETED.

amother
Black

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 2:33 pm
A higher preemie survival rate leads to higher incidence of disability.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, May 14 2021, 2:34 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
A higher preemie survival rate leads to higher incidence of disability.

Majority of the chronically ill children were NOT preemies.

But they were vaccinated per CDC insane schedule - which most of the world does not follow.
Page 14 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14 Recent Topics