Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Bleacher collapse
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 9:35 am
In givat zev stolin shul

Hashem pls not again

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:15 am
A few minutes earlier by Mincha.
This is the chanukas habayis for this shul.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:15 am
I can’t anymore! Crying

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:16 am
Trigger Warning- The collapse-

https://drive.google.com/file/.....vesdk

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:17 am

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:21 am
The aftermath

amother
Black

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:22 am
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I needed to know.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:23 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:

?

doodlesmom

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:30 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:

I hope you weren’t being sarcastic!
If yes, shame on you!

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:34 am
doodlesmom wrote:
If yes, shame on you!

She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Posting pictures on here is really not important. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.

First Lady

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:35 am
I hope everyone is ok!!!!!!!!!!

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:37 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.

No one is forced to have social media but on this site we are allowed to share when tehilim is needed.

First Lady

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:37 am
She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.

I can hear your point, but if someone is online they should know they're opening themselves up to news. Especially Jewish news on imamother.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:39 am
She's actually right in a way. We shouldn't be so quick to share bad news. Posting pictures on here is really not important. Instead of saying shame on you, you should think that she and many others have anxiety and cannot take this news now. Many people choose not to have social media for this reason.

And, therefore, don't post and discuss news here?? Can we start being responsible for ourselves already? See the title in Tehillim needed section? You got it! It'll be about people injured because bleachers fell

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:43 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
And, therefore, don't post and discuss news here?? Can we start being responsible for ourselves already? See the title in Tehillim needed section? You got it! It'll be about people injured because bleachers fell

You obviously have no experience with anxiety, thank Hashem for that.
We can all say tehillim without being so quick to post about it, without posting pictures & videos, and without sharing details. And instead of saying shame on you to a poster that can't handle this now, please let's have some sensitivity towards others.

amother
Black

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:45 am
doodlesmom wrote:
If yes, shame on you!

So glad I checked in again.
I will be very careful in the future and not be so terse. A few more words make all the difference: I am in the US and have relatives.

And I'm probably signing off for yom tov so I want to say, no need to apologize because unfortunately there's a lot of snark out there. Be well.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:48 am
Trigger Warning- An Arab Spokesperson from Ichud Hatzalah reports 2 dead R”L 10 critical.

amother
Bisque

PSA if your anxiety is this bad that you can’t handle the news you should probably not be on social media. We should only share good news but unfortunately the news is not always good and it’s ok to share. Gut Yom tov to all!

amother
Purple

amother [ Black ] wrote:
So glad I checked in again.
I will be very careful in the future and not be so terse. A few more words make all the difference: I am in the US and have relatives.

And I'm probably signing off for yom tov so I want to say, no need to apologize because unfortunately there's a lot of snark out there. Be well.

I really get you and understand you.
The poster that said shame on you is extremely insensitive and rude. She obviously doesn't get it.
I wish you a peaceful yom tov.

amother
Black

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:49 am

NO! The news IS important and I wish I could say this under my sn but I just gave away that I have Stolin connections so TMI. I don't have social media. I can't open many of the links here and I choose not to. I don't need to see the pictures to feel.
We need to know so we can daven and feel. There are many messages Hashem is sending us, as many messages as there are people. But I think a major one is we have to feel for each other. So even without the personal connection, we should know, we should daven, we should care, we should love. And may we have many simchos so the sharing can be joy and fargining.
OK, we don't need pictures or video but I won't make a fuss about this.

Gut yom tov to all and bsuros tovos.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed