Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
If you were thinking of taking the vaccine
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Red

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:48 am
Thank you bestbubby for taking over for me. Very Happy

I disagree with you plenty on some topics, and I've argued with you before. But I always respect you for standing for your beliefs even when no one agrees.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 10:50 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Thank you bestbubby for taking over for me. Very Happy

I disagree with you plenty on some topics, and I've argued with you before. But I always respect you for standing for your beliefs even when no one agrees.

Plenty agree.

Why are you ignoring that my posts get likes?

southernbubby

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 11:24 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Deaths from childhood disease has dropped 90% BEFORE vaccines were invented the disease.

So it was NOT vaccines that eliminated deaths from childhood diseases, but better nutrition,
and sanitation - running water, flush toilets.

Not sure if polio was in the category of a virus that mutated out of existence on it's own and measles still exists.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 11:30 am
southernbubby wrote:
Not sure if polio was in the category of a virus that mutated out of existence on it's own and measles still exists.

Measles exists but DEATHS from measles dropped 90% before the Measles vaccine
was invented around 1963.

southernbubby

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 11:48 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Measles exists but DEATHS from measles dropped 90% before the Measles vaccine
was invented around 1963.

I agree that better nutrition impacted measles deaths but my mother grew up fearing polio despite clean water and flush toilets. A kid my age limped as a result of infantile polio but we all got vaccinated in 1960 or 1961 and then polio was relegated to third world countries. Vaccines given to those countries were not the type that they needed and may have exacerbated the problem but we no longer feared catching polio.
Tetanus was always a rare disease but was almost always fatal. Diphtheria, the cause of the death of the 24K students of Rabbi Akiva, killed one of my husband's grandmother's children. I am fairly certain that even they had indoor plumbing at that point in time. Diphtheria is only a threat in crowded third world countries at this point so spread out suburban living probably has some influence on the fact that it's almost never seen in America.
I am not saying that vaccines were the only factor in eliminating some diseases but I don't think that we can minimize the impact of vaccines either.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 11:54 am
southernbubby wrote:

There is still a lot of polio in the Middle East. The vaccination rate is low because Muslim imams are telling people that it's a Zionist conspiracy to make them infertile. A lot of people in the countryside are illiterate, and depend on news from the mosque for anything they know. It's not like they have Google in the tribal areas of Afghanistan.

Red Cross workers are regularly attacked and even killed when they try to go into these villages and vaccinate people.

If anyone gets sick or dies, "It's the will of Allah." Rolling Eyes

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 12:39 pm
dena613 wrote:
Google.
It's fake

Why do you trust Google more than you trust actual people saying it is happening to them. Yes, it may not be happening to everyone but real people are experiencing it, so there is some degree of truth to it. Whether it's dangerous or not, is up to everyone to decide for themselves. Do you not think Google isn't able to censor things the same way Instagram and Facebook are? Or do you think they only censor the anit-israel news and that's it.

southernbubby

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 12:43 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
There is still a lot of polio in the Middle East. The vaccination rate is low because Muslim imams are telling people that it's a Zionist conspiracy to make them infertile. A lot of people in the countryside are illiterate, and depend on news from the mosque for anything they know. It's not like they have Google in the tribal areas of Afghanistan.

Red Cross workers are regularly attacked and even killed when they try to go into these villages and vaccinate people.

If anyone gets sick or dies, "It's the will of Allah." Rolling Eyes

So any virus that is so prevalent would have spread to other countries but vaccines are probably preventing that.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:17 pm
@ the OP, it looks like FDA will be rushing and approving the vax before September.

I think most everyone here is taking a far right or far left pov. The truth is found in neither narrative.

Snopes is poppycock. So are independent fact checkers. You need to find real independent sources of info. Good luck with that.

Hitler y"s did not commit suicide according to the government files which were opened after 50 years had passed. US & IL intel both have substantial reports pointing to that suicide and burial were staged. He escaped to SA and lived happily ever after after plastic surgery & had a new wife & children living out of the public eye, just like scores of others.

dena613

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:30 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
Why do you trust Google more than you trust actual people saying it is happening to them. Yes, it may not be happening to everyone but real people are experiencing it, so there is some degree of truth to it. Whether it's dangerous or not, is up to everyone to decide for themselves. Do you not think Google isn't able to censor things the same way Instagram and Facebook are? Or do you think they only censor the anit-israel news and that's it.

Why do you trust those actual or supposed people over me?

I am a real person and I am absolutely not experiencing it.

Do you not think that people can use editing and trick photography to make things look a certain way?

amother
Coral

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:53 pm
https://youtu.be/1ACU4kq9iOw

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:59 pm
dena613 wrote:
Why do you trust those actual or supposed people over me?

I am a real person and I am absolutely not experiencing it.

Do you not think that people can use editing and trick photography to make things look a certain way?

I do trust you. And no one said it happens to everyone. It happens to some people. So just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen at all. That's how side effects work...they can effect some people and not others.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics