Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Bleacher collapse
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:51 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
PSA if your anxiety is this bad that you can’t handle the news you should probably not be on social media. We should only share good news but unfortunately the news is not always good and it’s ok to share. Gut Yom tov to all!

This is not social media. And when a poster posts that she can't hear this now, instead of right away replying "shame on you" STOP for a second and THINK!!! Think about WHY someone might be saying such a thing! Don't be so quick to be rude!! It's not a mitzvah! Try to be dan lkaf zchus and use some sensitivity!!

amother
Black

amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I really get you and understand you.
The poster that said shame on you is extremely insensitive and rude. She obviously doesn't get it.
I wish you a peaceful yom tov.

I wouldn't use those exact words. She was quick but I suspect she's seen too much stupidity over the last few weeks and I might have reacted similarly.

amother
Scarlet

amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Trigger Warning- An Arab Spokesperson from Ichud Hatzalah reports 2 dead R”L 10 critical.

Nooooooo!!!!! Hashem yerachem!!

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:55 pm
You obviously have no experience with anxiety, thank Hashem for that.
We can all say tehillim without being so quick to post about it, without posting pictures & videos, and without sharing details. And instead of saying shame on you to a poster that can't handle this now, please let's have some sensitivity towards others.

Lol I actually do suffer from anxiety and am on meds for it.
Firstly, I didn't say shame on her. Secondly, I said nothing about graphic pics/videos. I personally don't open them and haven't seen the ones from Net in. I know I can't handle that. Thirdly, I was talking only about not opening triggering threads, which this one is easily recognizable as such, given the title and the section it's in. Or just read the OP and say tehillim, without scrolling down for more info and pics and videos.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:57 pm
This is not social media. And when a poster posts that she can't hear this now, instead of right away replying "shame on you" STOP for a second and THINK!!! Think about WHY someone might be saying such a thing! Don't be so quick to be rude!! It's not a mitzvah! Try to be dan lkaf zchus and use some sensitivity!!

I didn’t and wouldn’t say shame on you.
I understand her and I’m not being sarcastic when I’m saying that those people probably shouldn’t be on this site. Also it says on the title tehilim needed, bleacher collapse. No need to click if too hard to read and definitely no need to be sarcastic if you did click.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:59 pm
Can you stop with your private discussions here? Some people actually are worried and want real news.
Open a spin off if it’s that debateable if imamother should be catering specifically to people who have anxiety.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:04 pm

Imamother is social media.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:04 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Can you stop with your private discussions here? Some people actually are worried and want real news.
Open a spin off if it’s that debateable if imamother should be catering specifically to people who have anxiety.

Right. Does anyone have names yet?

professor

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:18 pm
I hope it's not the same terrible like Miron... Probably not.. it's just bleachers.... We can't even get any news for more than 2 days now because of yom tov

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:36 pm
*TRAGIC UPDATE FROM STOLIN IN GIVAT ZE'EV:* Two people were R"L killed. Around 100 were injured, around 10 critically. This was the first time they were using this Bais Medrash, and they were celebrating a Chanukas Habayis when the bleachers collapsed.

*_Join the official YWN WhatsApp status bit.ly/YWN_STATUS_*

*_Join an official YWN WhatsApp group_ bit.ly/YWNGROUP*

Didnt see any tehillim names yet.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:41 pm
With the bickering going on here, I feel like all the messages Hashem is sending is not enough?!?!
Meron, hamas rockets, now this and people are still fighting with sisters and brothers??
It’s ok to share, take a moment and think of your brothers ans pray for them.
If you feel that it is too hard on you, perhaps stay far from sites where you can’t know what type of news will pop up. I feel for you.

doodlesmom

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 2:43 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
So glad I checked in again.
I will be very careful in the future and not be so terse. A few more words make all the difference: I am in the US and have relatives.

And I'm probably signing off for yom tov so I want to say, no need to apologize because unfortunately there's a lot of snark out there. Be well.

I understand people are sensitive.
What got me here was the sarcasm when people are injured and dying.
It was an instant reaction! I’m sorry.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 3:12 pm
BD”E
A 12 yr old boy and and 40 yr old R”L

Goody2shoes

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 3:22 pm
I wish someone would explain a reason to all these endless sufferings and death
what are we doing wrong????

realsilver

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 3:28 pm
alwayssmiling wrote:
I wish someone would explain a reason to all these endless sufferings and death
what are we doing wrong????

We’re in galus unfortunately. Crying
Hopefully these things one after the next are ikvasa dimeshicha and we will soon understand why...

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 3:34 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
BD”E
A 12 yr old boy and and 40 yr old R”L

OMG!! Devastating!! Minutes before Shvuos, in their finery, ready to accept the Torah all over again and rejoice!
How, Hashem?!! HOW????

Frumme

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 3:40 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Trigger Warning- An Arab Spokesperson from Ichud Hatzalah reports 2 dead R”L 10 critical.

BDE Sad

Question, why does it matter if it was an Arab spokesperson or otherwise who reported the news?

realsilver

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 3:42 pm
Frumme wrote:
BDE Sad

Question, why does it matter if it was an Arab spokesperson or otherwise who reported the news?

Because it’s Tom tov there already!

amother
OP

Frumme wrote:
BDE Sad

Bc in case ppl wondering its already yt

First Lady

Frumme wrote:
BDE Sad

Because it's YomTov there and people would question under what circumstances a spokesperson is allowed to give real time updates.
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed