Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 70  71  72 102  103  104  Next

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:55 pm
Kvetch that its raining g and then ruin my sheitel by going out without an umbrella cuz I hate them
Tell me about your favorite song

scruffy

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 9:58 pm
Seder Ha'avodah by Ishay Ribo. I love all of his stuff and that song especially. It's about the kohen gadol's avodah on Yom Kippur

Tell me about the funniest place you found something you lost

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:03 pm
How about where I put it originally? Funny enough?
Tell me about your favorite shabbos outfit

scruffy

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 10:06 pm
My robe 1000% I never get dressed on Shabbos as long I can avoid it. Usually put on a real outfit in the afternoon so DH and I can go on a walk

Tell me about your favorite guilty treat

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 12:04 am
Chocolate. Thats what I binge on.

Tell me about the time you felt hurt.

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 6:26 am
Ima Piano wrote:
Chocolate. Thats what I binge on.

Tell me about the time you felt hurt.

If you don't mind, I'll change the Q to - got hurt.
I tripped over my Crocs in the bathroom; side of my head slammed onto tiled wall, then I crashed chin first down onto the bathtub and chomped hard on my tongue, and broke a few ribs to boot, all in a matter of seconds.
Amazing what a person can accomplish when (in this case) they don't put their mind to it. Rolling Eyes

Tell me about something that made you happy on Shavous?

Living Princess

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 6:59 am
simcha4 wrote:
If you don't mind, I'll change the Q to - got hurt.
I tripped over my Crocs in the bathroom; side of my head slammed onto tiled wall, then I crashed chin first down onto the bathtub and chomped hard on my tongue, and broke a few ribs to boot, all in a matter of seconds.
Amazing what a person can accomplish when (in this case) they don't put their mind to it. Rolling Eyes

Tell me about something that made you happy on Shavous?

(Sorry to hear that! I broke my shoulder wearing crocs - it's because you go hydroplaning when you step on water with your crocs!! Lots of people break bones this way. Wish more people knew about this.)

I really enjoyed learning with my daughter on Shavuos night:-)

Tell me about something interesting you learned/heard on Shavuos?

singleagain

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 7:06 am
In Ruth it says "v'yilech ish" "and a man went" it only says that one other time in tanach. The other time is in shmot "v'yilech ish mben Levi v'yicach bat Levi" "and a man from Levi took a woman from Levi"

what's the connection? In Ruth, it starts the story that leads to the birth of David hamelch and in shmot itn directly preceded the birth of Moshe.

What's the connection between Moshe and David. Both are bringers of geulah. Moshe from Egypt. And David and mashiach from the galus we were are in now

Tell me what you are doing with leftovers?

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 7:13 am
singleagain wrote:
In Ruth it says "v'yilech ish" "and a man went" it only says that one other time in tanach. The other time is in shmot "v'yilech ish mben Levi v'yicach bat Levi" "and a man from Levi took a woman from Levi"

what's the connection? In Ruth, it starts the story that leads to the birth of David hamelch and in shmot itn directly preceded the birth of Moshe.

What's the connection between Moshe and David. Both are bringers of geulah. Moshe from Egypt. And David and mashiach from the galus we were are in now

Tell me what you are doing with leftovers?

Such a nice vort. Thanks so much for sharing. May the Geulah be very soon, iy"H.

Almost no leftovers, b'H, had a lot of guests.

Tell me how you handle (in a nice manner) people who are obnoxious, or talk to you in an aggresive manner, or condescending...?

salt

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 7:25 am
simcha4 wrote:
Such a nice vort. Thanks so much for sharing. May the Geulah be very soon, iy"H.

Almost no leftovers, b'H, had a lot of guests.

Tell me how you handle (in a nice manner) people who are obnoxious, or talk to you in an aggresive manner, or condescending...?

Sometimes I can come up with a comeback, but usually it makes me feel very very little and and just swollow it silently, then go home and my DH helps me see that the problem is them, not me, which makes me see things in perspective.

Tell me about your most friendly neighbour.

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 7:43 am
salt wrote:
Sometimes I can come up with a comeback, but usually it makes me feel very very little and and just swollow it silently, then go home and my DH helps me see that the problem is them, not me, which makes me see things in perspective.

Tell me about your most friendly neighbour.

Thank you for your valuable advice.

My most friendly neighbor is British born and bred, like me.
I really like her. She is very kind. Friendly. Fun. Always answers the door with a smile. Good conversationalist.
We help each other.

Tell me about how many countries and cities you have lived in?

Ima Piano

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 7:54 am
1 and only united states

Tell me about your night

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:33 am
Living Princess wrote:
(Sorry to hear that! I broke my shoulder wearing crocs - it's because you go hydroplaning when you step on water with your crocs!! Lots of people break bones this way. Wish more people knew about this.)

I really enjoyed learning with my daughter on Shavuos night:-)

Tell me about something interesting you learned/heard on Shavuos?

Thank you.
Actually, the bathroom floor wasn't wet when I tripped. It was in middle of the night on a Shabbos, and I stumbled over my Crocs while wearing them, and tripped. How I managed to fall in 3 directions consecutively, and bang into something each time, I don't know.
But, "Living Princess", you are very right, Crocs are very slippery on wet floors!!
Israeli Imas, please, do not wear Crocs when you do sponja!
I'm sorry to read about your shoulder. It must've been very painful. I hope it's better by now, be"H.

That's so nice - learning with your daughter on Shavous night.

singleagain

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:37 am
My night was short. Caught up on phone. Chatted with friend. Showed. Tried to fall asleep didn't till like 2am then woke at 6somethinng...

Tell me me about your morning

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:41 am
Ima Piano wrote:
1 and only united states

Tell me about your night

Which night? Last night? I finally fell asleep in the early hours after (of course) reading the Gaza/Israel news, and jumped out of my sleep in the morning, trembling, from an ambulance siren which in my sleepy state thought was a warning missile siren.

Tell me about your relationship with your grandparents?

Ima Piano

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:47 am
My grandparents from my side have all passed away. My husband has a grandmother with whom we are close. Tyh.

Tell me about what u are doing now

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:47 am
singleagain wrote:
My night was short. Caught up on phone. Chatted with friend. Showed. Tried to fall asleep didn't till like 2am then woke at 6somethinng...

Tell me me about your morning

Nothing much to tell re my morning - I slept until mid-morning and was jolted out of my sleep by an ambulance siren which in my sleepy state thought was a warning missile shooting siren.

My TMA Q is in my post before this one. I'm sorry, I crossposted by mistake. So I answered your question it shouldn't get left out.

singleagain

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:49 am
I'm sitting in front of my computer clocking into work and being nervous about the tons of emails that I have to look over Plus I have to put together a blast for tomorrow in the circular for next week and I'm starting to stress out

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:50 am
Ima Piano wrote:
My grandparents from my side have all passed away. My husband has a grandmother with whom we are close. Tyh.

Tell me about what u are doing now

Isn't it obvious? Playing games on I/m Wink while my mind is niggling me that I have laundry to
do.

Tell me about your social life.

Last edited by simcha4 on Wed, May 19 2021, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

simcha4

Post Wed, May 19 2021, 8:51 am
singleagain wrote:
I'm sitting in front of my computer clocking into work and being nervous about the tons of emails that I have to look over Plus I have to put together a blast for tomorrow in the circular for next week and I'm starting to stress out

What's a blast in a circular???
Page 71 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 70  71  72 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics