Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
"covid didn't leak from a lab, that's a conspiracy theory"
Previous  1  2  3  4

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 24 2021, 11:15 pm
flowerpower wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/u-s-intel-report-identified-3-wuhan-lab-researchers-who-n1268327?soc_src=aolapp

If NBC reports it then it’s a biggie. I posted a few weeks ago that it came from the lab. Many posters here denied it. Not sure why they strongly believed it was from “natural
Causes”.

Because most posters believe whatever the government and news media tell them.

No matter how many times they are caught lying! Can't Believe It

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 12:11 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
I've no doubt this disease was released with intention. And I've no doubt Fauci has been fully aware from the beginning. Ditto for all the new vaccine billionaires.

Pfizer is projected to make 35 million this year btw

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 2:01 am
If a gun goes off when your finger is on the trigger is it an accident?

The wuhan lab was developing a virus for the purpose of transferring to humans.

So yea, it wasn't accidental. It was just prematurely released.

elsily

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 6:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No, the post you responded to did not suggest that the lab release was intentional. That's your own spin on what she said. She simply said that it leaked from a lab. Here is what she said:

"What other pathogen has such a wide range like this? And you expect me to believe it wasn't engineered in a lab? Not to mention, it barely mutates for nearly a year (when viruses are supposed to mutate pretty quickly, the more contagious the faster the mutation) and all of a sudden, just as the vaccine starts rolling out, threatening to return our lives to some semblance of normalcy, suddenly a bunch of worse, more transmissible strains are suddenly cropping up."

She suggests that the virus was engineered in a lab. Not that the leak was engineered.

And as to your comments regarding the trustworthiness of someone who believes in the lab-leak theory, this is a copy & paste of what you said:

"Makes sense to me that someone might question your parenting judgement if you are a believer of conspiracy theories."

So the conspiracy theory in this case is the lab-leak theory.... And no, the poster did not suggest that the leak was intentional.

How do you know exactly what post I was responding to?

Laiya

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 8:25 am
I forgot to add, the unified response of social media in censoring any posts or articles anyone tried to share regarding the origin of covid being a lab. This probably did more to promote the conspiracy theories. Why would an idea be censored by average people communicating with their friends? Why should facebook care?

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 8:41 am
Laiya wrote:
I forgot to add, the unified response of social media in censoring any posts or articles anyone tried to share regarding the origin of covid being a lab. This probably did more to promote the conspiracy theories. Why would an idea be censored by average people communicating with their friends? Why should facebook care?

Because Trump! The enemy of the people suggested it so anyone with the same idea got censored as well.

Fauci and many others know a lot you don’t. They’re just not telling you what they know...... they’re actually working really hard hiding it.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 9:32 am
elsily wrote:
How do you know exactly what post I was responding to?

In each of your responses, you quoted the post (and therefore, the poster) you were responding to.

miami85

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 10:06 am
At this point Fauci is either LYING, an IDIOT or just simply COMPLICIT with the whole Covid outbreak to begin with (he gave money from NIH to an agency who DID give money to Wuhan lab).

Why are we still listening to this guy?

Ema of 5

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 10:11 am
miami85 wrote:
At this point Fauci is either LYING, an IDIOT or just simply COMPLICIT with the whole Covid outbreak to begin with (he gave money from NIH to an agency who DID give money to Wuhan lab).

Why are we still listening to this guy?

I’m not....

miami85

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 10:15 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
I’m not....

Unfortunately I know many who still are. My husband's brother is a huge liberal and will not go visit his terminally ill father until his KIDS are vaccinated.

Laiya

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 4:09 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Pfizer is projected to make 35 million this year btw

I think that's 35 billion

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 5:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
To those who believed the lab-leak thing was all a conspiracy theory.... Now Fauci is saying it may have leaked from the Wuhan lab, as is the CDC director. Thoughts?

Really, you're worried about how Covid started? As frum people we should have worried about what we did when Covid arrived in frum neighborhoods.

The important questions are:
Did I shop & cook for my quarantined friend and neighbor?
Did I quarantine when I got sick? (even if it seemed like a cold or the flu)
Did I wear a mask to protect others because many people without vaccinations could be asymptomatic spreaders?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 6:07 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
Really, you're worried about how Covid started? As frum people we should have worried about what we did when Covid arrived in frum neighborhoods.

The important questions are:
Did I shop & cook for my quarantined friend and neighbor?
Did I quarantine when I got sick? (even if it seemed like a cold or the flu)
Did I wear a mask to protect others because many people without vaccinations could be asymptomatic spreaders?

Are you always singularly focused on your behaviors and good deeds and so disinterested in anything going on around you? Is that your general approach to life? If so, I applaud you. Great!

amother
Coral

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 6:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
To those who believed the lab-leak thing was all a conspiracy theory.... Now Fauci is saying it may have leaked from the Wuhan lab, as is the CDC director. Thoughts?

The democrats couldn’t admit it because it would’ve backed up what donald trump was saying all along, everything he did and said they had to saw it was wrong.

amother
Coral

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 6:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I believed it was an accidental leak from the beginning. I remember discussing it back in March 2020. The location of the virology lab, the fact that it was a Level 4 Lab, the fact that China was being so shady about the whole situation.... I drew a common sense conclusion.

I never considered the idea of it being an intentional leak. Never.

Accidental leak. From a lab. And was called a conspiracy theorist.

If it was an accident china wouldn’t have been so secretive
It was intentional let’s not be naive

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 6:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Are you always singularly focused on your behaviors and good deeds and so disinterested in anything going on around you? Is that your general approach to life? If so, I applaud you. Great!

I am focused on my behaviors & middos. I'm also really disappointed that the frum community would waste their time on this "Wuhan lab" rather than using their Covid head space for something important like preventing Covid transmission among non-vaccinated Yidden.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 7:11 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
I am focused on my behaviors & middos. I'm also really disappointed that the frum community would waste their time on this "Wuhan lab" rather than using their Covid head space for something important like preventing Covid transmission among non-vaccinated Yidden.

You can have both in your head space, I think. Speaking for my own head space, of course. There's room to evaluate information and still room left to behave kindly.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics