Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Storee Town Cards

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 7:32 pm
Does anyone know what these are and where to purchase them? My 8 year old said the girls in her class are into them.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 7:35 pm
Hahah my 9 yo in BP too. She found one on the street and was excited to finally show me. She said a lot of kids but not all 🤣
I think she told me to check the Toy stores, it’s on the To Do list. Meanwhile my 10 yo thinks they’re so dumb bec it’s just collecting cards, no inherent value. I might use as prize for chart
Planning to check Toys 4 U and Toys 2 Discover

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 7:36 pm
PS on the card it’s spelled Storee

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 7:38 pm
Where are you? My daughter is obsessed too and I called them storytime lol. Ask your child, she will know where to get them.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 7:56 pm
Thanks all!

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 8:48 pm
They're an obsession!! I honestly don't see the big deal about them, they're not cute at all. It's interesting how these things get in style so fast and suddenly everyone has them. All toy stores and seforim stores sell them.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 1:37 pm
My daughter came home from school saying if you collect all of them you send them in and you get a doll. I caaant believe its true is it?

amother
Candycane

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 9:14 pm
So it's actually really hard to find them. They apparently have been discontinued because they are out of style.

amother
Nemesia

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 9:41 pm
amother [ Oxfordblue ] wrote:
My daughter came home from school saying if you collect all of them you send them in and you get a doll. I caaant believe its true is it?

My daughter said the same. Wondering too

amother
Lightpink

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 9:48 pm
I just saw them yesterday in tree house on 16. Toy stores should have them.

mom_13

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 11:15 pm
I bought them 2 weeks ago in toys4u. "Allegedly" if you collect one of each card (they're numbered 1-1000 per my daughter, but idk that number just doesn't sound right to me) then they'll send you a doll. But I want to find one kid in BP that manages to stay _that_ committed to one of these fad things for _that_ long. Hard to imagine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children