Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Have a High-Stress Child? Try this

Yael

Post Sat, May 29 2021, 10:49 pm

When my son was two he had meltdowns that could last HOURS. I was drained to the core. I just couldn't figure it out and I'm a psychologist! I knew so much about kids and yet, nothing seemed to explain how my child could instantly unravel over a broken cookie. I felt SO helpless.

I called every professional I knew...it didn't help.

I tried every calm down technique on the planet...it didn't help.

I even tried homeopathy, diet changes and a sleep coach...

I was DESPERATE for something, anything to change; I was anxious about what was going on; I felt alone.

Then, a friend connected me to another mother who had a child like mine. She got it. Deeply. AND she was one step ahead and she knew other mothers who got it. She introduced me to resources that were helpful; she helped me shift out of my helpless mindset and worry.

What I learned was that other mothers, other mothers who get it, are my greatest resource.

And this is my new passion project: I am building a community of Jewish mothers with high-stress/ differently wired/ 'spirited' children!

I am kicking it off TOMORROW with a FREE live webinar:

Monday, May 31st 1:30pm EST, 8:30pm Israel:
"Getting Unstuck With Your High-Stress Child: Why Nothing Seems To Work and What To Do About It"

REGISTER HERE!

Hope to see you there!

Ilyssa Bass, PhD

ps-- Please pass this on to any friends you think this might help: https://drilyssabass.com/webinar

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics