Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 73  74  75 102  103  104  Next

simcha4

Post Fri, May 28 2021, 8:50 am
singleagain wrote:
Voice to text

You're welcome although the truth is your your question made me stop and think because how you treat yourself not as in a spoiled but in how you consciously everyday treat yourself it really did actually make me stop and think how do I do that So thank you because it for you know making me stop and think

To answer that though and for a tip the story below

When I was one time hesitating to make an expensive purchase for myself my friend asked me if I was saying I wanted this would you hesitate to buy for me and I said no and that's what made me realize that sometimes you just kind of got to remind myself that I am also worthy of the love that I give so freely to other people I guess if that makes sense it it's hard I'm I'm so much harder on myself than other people I'm I don't forgive myself as easily for what I perceive to be screw-ups

But yeah my my tip to treat myself better would be I got to try and remember more often to stop and think what I say the same thing to my best friend that I am saying to myself right now and if it doesn't ring true for my best friend why is it okay for me

A little bit of the inverse of love your fellow as yourself because I think I love them more than I love me so I kind of got to remember to love me like I love them

As for clothing I buy it when I need it sometimes like especially on browsing my mother and those are really gorgeous Amazon something and I'll jump on Amazon and I'll impulsively buy it But I try not to impulse buy too much because that is not a good habit to get into

I don't have immediate all my immediate family is my generation and up so I don't really buy clothing for anyone other than myself sometimes for my mother if I know that she's needing something cuz she hates shopping so I will do the shopping for her and then you know either on Amazon I rarely go out to the store myself so I'll order some things for her she'll try them on and then will return them but as it's an as needed kind of thing and not for any specific season I I would still wear clothes from high school if they fit because I don't care about the style

Tell me about a social I'm trying to figure out how to phrase this question a social conformity that you appreciate like like if you like to to wear the same style shirt or shoes or whatever is anyone else do you have anything like that tell me about that

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

singleagain

Post Fri, May 28 2021, 8:52 am
simcha4 wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

Basically what is something that everybody does that you don't mind to also do.

A conformity that you actually enjoy not one that you resent

simcha4

Post Fri, May 28 2021, 9:22 am
singleagain wrote:
Basically what is something that everybody does that you don't mind to also do.

A conformity that you actually enjoy not one that you resent

I can't think of something I do b/c everyone is doing it.
I'm not "follow the herd" type, b'H.
otoh I'm also not the type to do something that makes me stand out in a strange way.

Tell me about how u set your Shabbos table. I'd love to see a picture, if possible.

singleagain

Post Fri, May 28 2021, 9:24 am
simcha4 wrote:
I can't think of something I do b/c everyone is doing it.
I'm not "follow the herd" type, b'H.
otoh I'm also not the type to do something that makes me stand out in a strange way.

Tell me about how u set your Shabbos table. I'd love to see a picture, if possible.

Definitely possible but only once I get home as I am at work remind me but basically we have this runner which doubles as a heating tray so you can put hot foods directly on the runner that goes on top of the plastic tablecloth in the center and then my dad is at the head of the table and then I'm on his left My mom's chair is usually on the right of him so it's usually just the three of us My mom sits in a lounge chair but I'll sometimes you know put two chairs together and spread out because of my pains and we have a really nice pretty glass collar board I don't know it's just a table remind me and I'll take a picture for sure 100%

Tell me about a family tradition / just weekly Okay I'm going to give you an example of what I want to hear When I was little when we used to do our shop is shorts on time We all got a chocolate egg Tell me about something like that for your family

simcha4

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 7:38 am
singleagain wrote:
Definitely possible but only once I get home as I am at work remind me but basically we have this runner which doubles as a heating tray so you can put hot foods directly on the runner that goes on top of the plastic tablecloth in the center and then my dad is at the head of the table and then I'm on his left My mom's chair is usually on the right of him so it's usually just the three of us My mom sits in a lounge chair but I'll sometimes you know put two chairs together and spread out because of my pains and we have a really nice pretty glass collar board I don't know it's just a table remind me and I'll take a picture for sure 100%

Tell me about a family tradition / just weekly Okay I'm going to give you an example of what I want to hear When I was little when we used to do our shop is shorts on time We all got a chocolate egg Tell me about something like that for your family

What is a chocolate egg?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your Q, like you wrote - shop is shorts on time - what d'you mean with that.
R u asking what treat we got if we did our chores on time or something like that?

singleagain

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 7:41 am
simcha4 wrote:
What is a chocolate egg?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your Q, like you wrote - shop is shorts on time - what d'you mean with that.
R u asking what treat we got if we did our chores on time or something like that?

I'm sorry, it's the voice to text. "Shabbos chores on time"... For a time. It was a tradition in my house to get a kinder chocolate egg in Friday if we were all ready for shabbat. So I was wondering about similar traditions in your life

The kinder chocolate eggs are a chocolate shaped egg, that had a hard plastic container with a little toy inside.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 12:23 pm
Sounds yum. Chocolate my favorite

Tell me about how you started your day today

Crookshanks

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 12:49 pm
I woke up late and then piled more and more obligations onto my head.
Tell me about what you are for breakfast this morning:

Sweet Sour

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 2:42 pm
Plain boiled egg and forest fruit yogurt with rice crispies.

What do you do for self care?

simcha4

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 6:26 pm
Sweet Sour wrote:
Plain boiled egg and forest fruit yogurt with rice crispies.

What do you do for self care?

Nothing outside my home. Do you mean like manicure and pedicure?
Nope. I don't like it.
I wld love to go to exercise classes but can't b/c of my fainting and severe anemia.
All I can say is I'm particular with self hygiene and dressing neat and clean, using deodorant, putting on subtle make-up, b/c I like it and it makes me feel good.

Tell me how you delegate household chores amongst your children?

Ima Piano

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 6:28 pm
So far I'm the only one doing the chores but my husband helps me alot

Tell me about a recent simchw

simcha4

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 7:57 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
So far I'm the only one doing the chores but my husband helps me alot

Tell me about a recent simchw

Haven't had recently. The last was a family chasunah in Adar.
My one and only precious sister is marrying off her oldest iy"H next week, but seems that I'm gonna miss it. They live overseas. Very hard for me to accept. I'm trying to work on myself... whatever Hashem Does is for the best.

Tell me about an item in your home that is most precious to you and has sentimental value.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 10:35 am
My siddur that my husband got me. Its an artscroll siddur so I can understand what I am actually saying.

Tell me y the games have been quiet

singleagain

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 10:37 am
Well... I haven't had a response. And then I forget

Tell me what your doing today

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 10:40 am
I'm not sure yet. Its supposed 2 b terribly hot. Hbu?

singleagain

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 10:45 am
Going with my dad to visit his mom and my mom's dad

Tell me about your favorite flower

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 11:03 am
I'm not sure the name of it but its a sunflower that's many different colors. Is it still called a sunflower?

Tell me about what I should do today

singleagain

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 11:05 am
I've never heard of colorful sunflowers.

Spend sometime outdoors. It's lovely. Today

Tell me what you consider normal driving time

simcha4

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 7:14 pm
singleagain wrote:
I've never heard of colorful sunflowers.

Spend sometime outdoors. It's lovely. Today

Tell me what you consider normal driving time

I don't drive so I don't know.

Tell me about a new game, different than what already exists, you'd like on I/m?

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 7:16 pm
Something fast paced and interesting and different

Tell me what you had in mind
Page 74 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 73  74  75 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics