Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Finally a diet that WORKS for me!
1  2  3  4  Next

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 5:41 am
I've been dieting for the past 10 years. The truth is, every diet I stick to, helps me lose. But the weight loss is slow and I cave and slip up before I each my target. Once I'm off the wagon, it's so hard to get back on track. I've done slimming World, keto, weight watchers, dukan, you name it. Yes, I lost weight on all those, but as soon as I went off plan, I shot right back up to my starting weight, plus plus.

8 months ago, I discovered Sharny and Julius online. I searched imamother and can't see any mention of it. At first I was skeptical. It's a super strict regime. Very limited food. But for $47 one off charge for lifetime membership I decided to give it a go. Surprise surprise, I was never hungry on it! And almost never felt tempted to 'cheat'. I lost 51 pounds in 16 weeks! And kept it down for the past 5 months. I might go back on to the program fully for another round of 8 weeks to try lose another 15 pounds.

Just thought I'd put this out there if this would help anyone.
Because something else works for everyone.

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:13 am
Wow! Gonna check this out. Thank you!

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:18 am
OP, please tell us what exactly you are getting for the money you pay. And why is it so amazing? This sounds extremely like all of the other MLM weight loss companies out there.

momX4

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:21 am
What meal plan did you use?

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 6:58 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
OP, please tell us what exactly you are getting for the money you pay. And why is it so amazing? This sounds extremely like all of the other MLM weight loss companies out there.

Look, I don't know much about MLM weight loss companies, but I have no idea how this sounds like one. They don't sell any meal replacement products, they don't sell you anything at all in fact. Just membership. A one off charge. And there is no referral or invitation program as far as I'm aware. It cost me $47 once. And it worked for me!

This is what I'm getting for it: Access to their website/library of resources which is continuously updated. The meal plan explained in PDF and video form. A PDF recipe book. 56 videos that are 10-15 minutes long, for daily workouts. (I did not do all of them). And their facebook group is very helpful and supportive.

Why is it so amazing? I don't know. FOR ME it was mazing. It's all real food, no supplements or other rubbish. Very very strict, but somehow, those foods curbed my other temptations. I've never once been hungry. The meals are very filling. Hasn't affected my digestive system in any way throughout. I've tried many other strict diets. None worked for ME as well as this one.

Last edited by Cspybe on Mon, May 31 2021, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 7:00 am
momX4 wrote:
What meal plan did you use?

I did one round of strict nourish (for 8 weeks). I did not do the workouts most of this period. For the second round of 8 weeks I did Happy Healthy mum, but I did do the workouts on most days. They are only 10 to 15 mins a day. After that, I went back to eating whatever I want, but keep weighing every week. As soon as I gain, I do the nourish plan until I'm back at my target.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 7:27 am
Can you share more about the type of plan it is? Is it xalorie counting, low carb, keto, etc

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 7:42 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Can you share more about the type of plan it is? Is it xalorie counting, low carb, keto, etc

Here are the reviews for it, looks like a scam-- https://www.productreview.com......ulius

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:00 am
I lquickly looked at a video on You Tube.
Seemed to me the diet is vegan

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:00 am
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Here are the reviews for it, looks like a scam-- https://www.productreview.com......ulius

I saw these reviews and still decided to risk it. What's $47

Glad I did

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:01 am
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
I lquickly looked at a video on You Tube.
Seemed to me the diet is vegan

There is a vegan plan there too, but I eat fish, chicken, meat and eggs daily

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 8:03 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:

There are a few options to follow, the strictest one is called 'nourish'.
That one is basically vegetables, protiens (no dairy) with an allowance of seeds and nuts, almond flour, an allowance of oils for cooking, 3 meals a day. with only vegetables allowed as a snack in between.

lamplighter

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 9:49 am
How long have you kept the weight off for?

I only follow plans that have long term results.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:51 am
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:

Wow, those reviews are scary. Basically, starve yourself, and exercise. For that you have to pay money?

NEVER trust anything that doesn't have a 30 day refund policy. Buyer beware.

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:52 am
lamplighter wrote:

It's only been 5 months so far (since I reached my target) but I am still going strong. Still maintaining so far.

Last edited by Cspybe on Mon, May 31 2021, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Cspybe

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:56 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Wow, those reviews are scary. Basically, starve yourself, and exercise. For that you have to pay money?

NEVER trust anything that doesn't have a 30 day refund policy. Buyer beware.

The reviews indeed are scary, but the actual plan is nothing like the reviewers describe. I follow the plan, hardly exercise and am never hungry. Also, because of the nature of the product, they make it very clear that they don't refund because they hand over everything digitally right from the start. They actually even ask before clicking final purchase, 'are you sure you want to purchase this non refundable products.

For goodness sake, it's less than 50 dollars and a one off charge.
I'm not here to persuade anyone. I didn't post anonymously, I have no naffiliatjon to this program, I'm just amother who has been briefing hopelessly for 10 years and am finally happy.

Literally just sharing in case this helps others.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:52 am
Cspybe wrote:
The reviews indeed are scary, but the actual plan is nothing like the reviewers describe. I follow the plan, hardly exercise and am never hungry. Also, because of the nature of the product, they make it very clear that they don't refund because they hand over everything digitally right from the start. They actually even ask before clicking final purchase, 'are you sure you want to purchase this non refundable products.

For goodness sake, it's less than 50 dollars and a one off charge.
I'm not here to persuade anyone. I didn't post anonymously, I have no naffiliatjon to this program, I'm just amother who has been briefing hopelessly for 10 years and am finally happy.

Literally just sharing in case this helps others.

Thank you.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 9:59 am
Thanks for sharing. I would totally toss 50 dollars to try this, just in case it works for me.
I don't get scared off by reviews.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 8:58 pm
I really want to try this diet, anyone else here try it? I need more convincing Wink

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:58 pm
lamplighter wrote:

It’s hilarious that ‘long term maintenance’ is defined as losing ten percent of your body weight and maintaining it for a year.

Nourish sounds like low carb. You won’t hear me arguing with real food and low carbs. And I’m maintaining the first 80 pounds I lost for 3+ years.

I don’t know anything about this program but unless the calories are very low, sounds like the ‘strictest’ plan is basically what I do although I might be a bit stricter lol.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise