Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
I am really torn

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:21 pm
I am currently pregnant for the first time after many misses.
I had corona last year but my 6 months of assumed immunity are almost up. Do I or do I not vaccinate?

On the one hand, I will get more freedom in my country as to travelling and shopping. I will also hopefully be protected from getting covid again.

OTOH I am afraid to have another mis, I don't want adverse reactions, I might be still immune aftee 6 months are up.

Would it make sense to vaccinate after 36 weeks?

How do I make this decision?

exaustedmom

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:22 pm
Why don't you first do an antibody test?

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:24 pm
This is for sure a question for your doctor.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 12:26 pm
Test for antibodies. You prob have. You need a spike test.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 3:15 pm
Go test antibodies before making any decision.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 3:21 pm
No way in heck would I advise you to get vaccinated, please do not take such a chance in a long awaited pregnancy. No dont ask ur dr u will never hear the truth from them. There have been miscarriages with covd thats true but many many with the vaccine!!! The wave of Covid has ended for the most part and you have some immunity already, why would you rush to get vaccinated when you are at a high risk for adverse reactions?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 3:35 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
No way in heck would I advise you to get vaccinated, please do not take such a chance in a long awaited pregnancy. No dont ask ur dr u will never hear the truth from them. There have been miscarriages with covd thats true but many many with the vaccine!!! The wave of Covid has ended for the most part and you have some immunity already, why would you rush to get vaccinated when you are at a high risk for adverse reactions?

That's what I am feeling too. My dh agrees. I jsut wasn't sure of it was a logicalor an emotional decision.

I think I will keep taking anti-body tests.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 3:40 pm
https://www.israelnationalnews.....07208
So much evidence if you had covid you should NOT get the vaccine.
Please don't
The best thing you can do for your body when you're pregnant is to guard it. Take good care of yourself and your baby and do not be pressured to take this vax into your body!!

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 3:46 pm
Don't rely on antibody tests you need a T-Detect to see if you have T cells which are the memory cells that will recreate antibodies if you get exposed again. Even if your antibodies are low, you prob still have the protection.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 3:51 pm
https://vimeo.com/553518199

Very important, please watch before you decide

Prominant Dr., Most published journal articles record holder.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics