Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
My baby is a terrible sleeper

blessedflower

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 2:15 am
He is 9mo. And I'm going nuts from his sleeping habits. He wakes up 8 a 10 times like nothing and doesn't calm down until I feed him. Though he doesn't really eat, he just sucks for a second and he sleeps. It's as if he just needs to feel my breasts. I tried calling him down without nursing but it didn't work. How can make him sleep better and longer stretches of time.
The only way I can sleep is when he sleeps in my bed, he can nurse whenever he wants.
Also he refuses a pacifier which makes it all so harder

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 7:36 am
Send your husband in every night. Eventually he’ll realize he isn’t getting what he wants and he’ll sleep. I know someone who did that and it worked.

blessedflower

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 9:05 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Send your husband in every night. Eventually he’ll realize he isn’t getting what he wants and he’ll sleep. I know someone who did that and it worked.
he is still in our room. Don't wanto put him in my dd room cuz she is a very light sleeper. But I like the idea of my dh calming him in the night. Hope it will work

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 9:10 am
blessedflower wrote:
he is still in our room. Don't wanto put him in my dd room cuz she is a very light sleeper. But I like the idea of my dh calming him in the night. Hope it will work

Can you move his crib out of your room? Like into the dining/living room? As long as he see's you when he wakes up, he'll cry. Moving baby out of my room was such a game changer bh. It's better for baby as well, he gets better sleep.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics