Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Private Bra fitting monsey ?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 8:19 pm
Looking for a nice private place for bra fitting and purchasing... does that exist in/near Monsey?

Doublestroller

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 9:15 pm
What do u mean by private? All fitters fit behind a closed curtain. So in monsey I’d suggest chic lingerie is amazing. It’s located by the atrium plaza.

amother
Sand

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 9:19 pm
had a good experience with prim and know someone who had a good experience with la plume

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 9:28 pm
I don’t want to go somewhere and meet everyone I know.. is there anyone who does it in their house? I also don’t want to know the fitter lol

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 9:34 pm
La Plume is absolutely amazing and really discreet and private. I love going their. The fitters are non jewish women. The owner is basically there only on Sundays.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 9:48 pm
Do you call to make an appointment at la plume? I’m not sure I still have such a hard time with this. 30 years old, 3 kids and I’m still super shy!

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 10:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you call to make an appointment at la plume? I’m not sure I still have such a hard time with this. 30 years old, 3 kids and I’m still super shy!

No appointment needed. I love going there, they're great. Sundays are very busy there. Maybe now they're busier during the week as well because it's before camp. Maybe call them and explain your situation and ask when is the best time to go.

Ruchy

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 10:33 pm
La Plume is amazing, but so is chic lingerie and actually I found that all the lingerie stores in monsey have special owners. Chantzy from Robe Gallery is a doll, and the lady at The Lingerie store was rocking and singing a lullaby to my crying baby while I was scrambling out of the dressing room. Smile

guest2

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 10:37 pm
There is someone in new square Unger who used to work in Chic and is now doing private appointments in her house. 8453621349
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics