Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Kosher Mochi Ice cream - do you like it?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 5:41 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
The fact that they believe it's worth it for them is a problem, especially given who it is. (I'm not going to go into the specific details of who approves it and why, but it is a very controversial figure, and I am not the only one who would not buy a product with their name on it.) I cannot respect them if they need that stamp to sell their product.

Tanya?

simba

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 5:41 pm
The fact that they believe it's worth it for them is a problem, especially given who it is. (I'm not going to go into the specific details of who approves it and why, but it is a very controversial figure, and I am not the only one who would not buy a product with their name on it.) I cannot respect them if they need that stamp to sell their product.

It's not likely for them rather for a specific crowd or sector that want that stamp on it.

It's a business decision on their part not a hashgafik one.

cnc

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 5:50 pm
simba wrote:
It's not likely for them rather for a specific crowd or sector that want that stamp on it.

I don’t believe she’s referring to a hechsher.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Mon, Jun 07 2021, 6:11 pm
No, it's not. It's bizarre that anyone would or that they pay that person for their worthless approval.

This thread is about if the ice cream is good or not. Posting this lashon hora doesn't come in to the thread. It's so sad that people don't think twice about posting lashon hora.

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 4:58 am
Was so excited to try it. My DD surprised me by adding it to our weekly Shabbos order. (She knows I don’t mind them buying special treats in honor of Shabbos). So I don’t know how much it cost but when I tasted it, I was upset about the waste of money. The ice cream inside is fine, but who enjoys choking on a piece of raw (or cooked) sticky dough, in order to get to some minuscule amount of regular old fashioned ice cream? Ridiculous.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 5:40 am
simba wrote:

They can make the business decision to appeal to that crowd rather than to mine, and I can make the decision not to give them my business.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 7:36 am
They can make the business decision to appeal to that crowd rather than to mine, and I can make the decision not to give them my business.

Imagine being so bitter about ice cream.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:08 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Imagine being so bitter about ice cream.

Imagine commenting on a forum just to call someone bitter for having values.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:25 am
Imagine commenting on a forum just to call someone bitter for having values.

What does ice cream have to do with values? I mean seriously. I can't think of a food that should have less issues that ice cream. Except maybe cotton candy. If you want to get worked up over kale or spinach, now that's understandable. What did ice cream ever do to you?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen