Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Mortgage broker for first time buyer

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 7:57 pm
Looking for a mortgage broker that knows all the first time buyer programs/ perks and is interested in helping guide us through them. I have spoken to a few that aren't that interested in being helpful so please recommend those that you know for sure are helpful.

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 7:59 pm
I highly recommend chananya Manies from guaranteed rate. He gave us all the time we needed and was happy to answer any questions. We personally didn't do the first time homebuyer but he is so helpful I can't imagine he wouldn't help you.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:31 pm
As someone in the real estate field I highly highly recommend him as well. Aside from being excellent at what he does he is a real mentch. I don't know him personally just on a professional level.

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:38 pm
just for you info.
mortgage brokers are all overworked in this market. you have to sound very serious when you call them. Unfortunately, the typical frum mortgage brokers don't give you time. They ask for your docs and answer basic questions...
Im taking from experience. Hatzlacha

you can try Shlomo Ordentlachfrom Ark- he is very clear and patient - 917-502-7841

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:45 pm
amother [ Chambray ] wrote:
just for you info.
mortgage brokers are all overworked in this market. you have to sound very serious when you call them. Unfortunately, the typical frum mortgage brokers don't give you time. They ask for your docs and answer basic questions...
Im taking from experience. Hatzlacha

you can try Shlomo Ordentlachfrom Ark- he is very clear and patient - 917-502-7841

Yes this is correct- you must have all your paperwork lined up and be clear about your money situation.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:52 pm
We are very serious and have all our paperwork that's not an issue.

amother
Sunflower

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:53 pm
Ann zeilingold. Fm home loans. Licensed in a bunch of states but located in Monsey. She is TOPS. Does Lakewood all the time. She is great with structuring loans and has been very successful in loans others cant do.
845-354-9700 or 914-260-9000.
azeilingold@fmm.com

love vegetables

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:01 pm
Yoel wieser
He is excellent,

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:30 pm
We recently bought and were extremely happy with Deutsch from Metropolitan Mortgage Company in Lakewood
They really held our hands throughout and looked into many programs to suit what we needed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries